Brand Momentum Inc
Brand Momentum Inc Employee Review

Merchandising bulk foods was a fairly easy job

1 February 2020
The tasks to do this job were fairly easy and you had a somewhat open schedule during the week to do them in though Monday and Friday were pretty much mandatory as you had to clean up from the weekend and get ready for the weekend by putting out as much stock as possible.
4.0Job security/advancement
18 March 2021
Merchandiser (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
My dad always said that if have nothing good to say, don’t say anything Just look at the ratingsDo not support staffDon’t care about staff Don’t pay for all hours of work
Pros
Cons
Not paid for hours worked
Official response from Brand Momentum Inc
23 March 2021
Hi there, I am very sorry to hear about the negative experience you have had at Brand Momentum. Our payroll team always strives to ensure that everyone is paid for the time they have put in. If you could provide some detail via email, it would be very helpful and we would like to ensure that you are paid for your time worked. The best email to use is joinus@brandmomentum.ca it can be addressed to Nitika Minhas. Thank you.
5 February 2021
Merchandiser (Former Employee) - Vancouver, BC
They give you so much work for little pay and won’t have anyone to help you .don’t know how to treat employees and they send countless emails everyday of things you have to do and honestly you have to be superman to do it .hated working here almost broke my back I don’t recommend working here I would rather clean the bottom of the ocean floor
Pros
Cons
Long hours and little pay
1 October 2020
Merchandiser (Former Employee) - Ontario
Beware. As a merchandiser I got more work than got pay for doing, I must get all the work done within certain amount of time which was usually not enough time, for example, two hours of work condensed into one hour, worked two hours but got pay for only one hour. Not a regular job, I was a contractor not an employee, they gave more work than could be done within the paid timeframe. Some works took hours to do but they pay only one hour.By using me as a contractor not an employee they don't have to follow Canada government's labor law. There is no vacation pay, overtime pay and employee benefits. Because it was not a typical job I would not qualify for Employment Inaurance.Other ex-workers also left negative comments about this company, such as didn't get pay. The company refuse to pay me for some hours I worked but there is nothing I can do about it because the job was not under the labour law.
Pros
Usually work alone without supervision.
Cons
They pack tons of work into small amount of time, great job if you are a superman with 8 arms and 4 legs.
  1. Merchandising bulk foods was a fairly easy job