Brand Momentum Inc
Brand Momentum Inc Employee Review

Great place to work with Goodness at the core of all activities!

11 June 2020
When you remove all of the similar attributes between marketing agencies, you are left with what makes that agency unique and different. At BMI, we are rooted in Goodness and ensure we keep the promises we make. If we take care of the consumer and the clients we service, business usually takes care of itself.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Birthdays off, great company culture, lots of employee engagement tied to incentives.
Cons
None.
18 March 2021
Merchandiser (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
My dad always said that if have nothing good to say, don’t say anything Just look at the ratingsDo not support staffDon’t care about staff Don’t pay for all hours of work
Pros
Cons
Not paid for hours worked
Official response from Brand Momentum Inc
23 March 2021
Hi there, I am very sorry to hear about the negative experience you have had at Brand Momentum. Our payroll team always strives to ensure that everyone is paid for the time they have put in. If you could provide some detail via email, it would be very helpful and we would like to ensure that you are paid for your time worked. The best email to use is joinus@brandmomentum.ca it can be addressed to Nitika Minhas. Thank you.
7 December 2020
Recruiter/Team Lead (Contract) (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
The people were very friendly, they had lunch events monthly such as BBQ's as well as paid company parties and adventures overnight to Blue Mountain.
Pros
Friendly people.
Cons
Very small office space and no training.
30 July 2020
Client Manager (Current Employee) - Mississauga, ON
Wonderful place to work that respects work life balance. Goodness is a core value for the organization and they do indeed treat everyone with great respect and dignity as well as giving back to the community. Fast paced and never a dull moment.
Pros
respect for colleagues, fast paced, support, great culture
Cons
not 9-5
  1. Great place to work with Goodness at the core of all activities!