Brand Momentum Inc
Brand Momentum Inc Employee Review

Great opportunity to grow within the company

9 June 2020
I've had a great experience working here, they promote from within, which is very motivating and pushes you to always do better. I also had the opportunity to work on different teams which have also been great for my personal and professional growth. I would recommend applying.
5.0Job security/advancement
17 April 2017
Same roleSame location
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) - Mississauga, ON
At Brand Momentum Inc. you get the opportunity to get comfortable and learn about the world of Enegagement Marketing and Sales and Merchandising at an intimate level. Everyone is helpful and pleasant. No one is ever discouraging and everyone is eager to help you at any time.
18 March 2021
Same location
Merchandiser (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
My dad always said that if have nothing good to say, don’t say anything Just look at the ratingsDo not support staffDon’t care about staff Don’t pay for all hours of work
Pros
Cons
Not paid for hours worked
Official response from Brand Momentum Inc
23 March 2021
Hi there, I am very sorry to hear about the negative experience you have had at Brand Momentum. Our payroll team always strives to ensure that everyone is paid for the time they have put in. If you could provide some detail via email, it would be very helpful and we would like to ensure that you are paid for your time worked. The best email to use is joinus@brandmomentum.ca it can be addressed to Nitika Minhas. Thank you.
7 December 2020
Same location
Recruiter/Team Lead (Contract) (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
The people were very friendly, they had lunch events monthly such as BBQ's as well as paid company parties and adventures overnight to Blue Mountain.
Pros
Friendly people.
Cons
Very small office space and no training.
  1. Great opportunity to grow within the company