Brand Momentum Inc
Brand Momentum Inc Employee Review

Good wage

9 March 2017
Brand momentum has jobs that pay well. They usually pay on time and are easy going company. However, it is hard to find full-time work with their company.
4.0Job security/advancement
8 January 2018
Same location
Event Manager (Current Employee) - Calgary, AB
The company is amazing and is willing to work on it's employees. Would recommend to everyone I know who is interested in getting into marketing or such career paths.
Pros
caring company
Cons
a little hard to navigate the red tape
2 April 2021
Manager (Current Employee) - North Bay, ON
I’ve love every minute of working at BMI - Brand Momentum. Could we be better? Yes! We all can, but they listen and we are growing. The company and my managers have been very supportive during these trying time. EVERYONE is open to listening and solving any issues. We aren’t perfect, but we listen amd learn to do better.
Pros
Support, room for growth and development
Cons
Growing pains
18 March 2021
Merchandiser (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
My dad always said that if have nothing good to say, don’t say anything Just look at the ratingsDo not support staffDon’t care about staff Don’t pay for all hours of work
Pros
Cons
Not paid for hours worked
Official response from Brand Momentum Inc
23 March 2021
Hi there, I am very sorry to hear about the negative experience you have had at Brand Momentum. Our payroll team always strives to ensure that everyone is paid for the time they have put in. If you could provide some detail via email, it would be very helpful and we would like to ensure that you are paid for your time worked. The best email to use is joinus@brandmomentum.ca it can be addressed to Nitika Minhas. Thank you.