Brand Momentum Inc
Brand Momentum Inc Employee Review

Do not recommend

5 February 2021
They give you so much work for little pay and won’t have anyone to help you .don’t know how to treat employees and they send countless emails everyday of things you have to do and honestly you have to be superman to do it .hated working here almost broke my back I don’t recommend working here I would rather clean the bottom of the ocean floor
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Cons
Long hours and little pay
18 March 2021
Same role
Merchandiser (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
My dad always said that if have nothing good to say, don’t say anything Just look at the ratingsDo not support staffDon’t care about staff Don’t pay for all hours of work
Pros
Cons
Not paid for hours worked
Official response from Brand Momentum Inc
23 March 2021
Hi there, I am very sorry to hear about the negative experience you have had at Brand Momentum. Our payroll team always strives to ensure that everyone is paid for the time they have put in. If you could provide some detail via email, it would be very helpful and we would like to ensure that you are paid for your time worked. The best email to use is joinus@brandmomentum.ca it can be addressed to Nitika Minhas. Thank you.
1 October 2020
Same role
Merchandiser (Former Employee) - Ontario
Beware. As a merchandiser I got more work than got pay for doing, I must get all the work done within certain amount of time which was usually not enough time, for example, two hours of work condensed into one hour, worked two hours but got pay for only one hour. Not a regular job, I was a contractor not an employee, they gave more work than could be done within the paid timeframe. Some works took hours to do but they pay only one hour.By using me as a contractor not an employee they don't have to follow Canada government's labor law. There is no vacation pay, overtime pay and employee benefits. Because it was not a typical job I would not qualify for Employment Inaurance.Other ex-workers also left negative comments about this company, such as didn't get pay. The company refuse to pay me for some hours I worked but there is nothing I can do about it because the job was not under the labour law.
Pros
Usually work alone without supervision.
Cons
They pack tons of work into small amount of time, great job if you are a superman with 8 arms and 4 legs.
6 July 2018
Same location
Employee (Former Employee) - Vancouver, BC
This company is the most unprofessional and unethical. They do not care about you. All they care is the bottom line. They hide behind a policy of “goodness” but are hateful and discriminatory. They will also not pay you after you’ve work for them. This company is a disgrace to the industry. Many people have filed complaints against them. Management has no idea what they are doing. There’s a reason you always see the same positions being posted, because they cannot keep employees.
Pros
Cons
Poor management, do not pay, unethical.
Official response from Brand Momentum Inc
7 August 2018
Hello,We are sorry to hear that. Could you please give us more details to understand what happened? Please feel free to contact us: Emmanuel.caron@brandmomentum.ca We will make sure this never happen again.Thank you for your feedback.Best regards,Brand Momentum Inc.