Brand Momentum Inc
Brand Momentum Inc Employee Review

Avoid Working Here

1 November 2019
They will say anything to get you in the door and then over time will add to your workload without any pay increase. If you're asked or expected to work overtime they do not compensate. They do not honour your initial hiring contract and will shift you around from one department to the next, making employees feel disposable. Turnover is extremely high as well. Would not recommend this agency.
1.0Job security/advancement
23 January 2019
Same role
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee) - Peterborough, ON
maintain sections in the store organize and order keep sections clean and faced up keep overstock to a minimum create secondary displays throughout the store
Pros
know what I have to do each visit
Cons
not full time and pay is low
21 September 2018
Same role
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee) - GTA
Hired as a independent contractor but am told when to be in stores and have to clock in and out. No control over orders as management places them for you without knowledge and you take the flack from store managers. No benefits, no employment security or employee protection standards. Day starts at 7am Monday Wednesday and Friday with 15 hours allocated per week. Don't be surprised when managers are calling you outside of these hours and expecting you to drop everything and respond to there demands.
Pros
I thought it was a independent role
Cons
Turned out to be a employee role with none of the benefits
18 March 2021
Same location
Merchandiser (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
My dad always said that if have nothing good to say, don’t say anything Just look at the ratingsDo not support staffDon’t care about staff Don’t pay for all hours of work
Pros
Cons
Not paid for hours worked
Official response from Brand Momentum Inc
23 March 2021
Hi there, I am very sorry to hear about the negative experience you have had at Brand Momentum. Our payroll team always strives to ensure that everyone is paid for the time they have put in. If you could provide some detail via email, it would be very helpful and we would like to ensure that you are paid for your time worked. The best email to use is joinus@brandmomentum.ca it can be addressed to Nitika Minhas. Thank you.