Brand Momentum Inc logo
View all Brand Momentum Inc reviews

Brand Momentum Inc

Brand Momentum Inc Employee Review

amazing company

The company is amazing and is willing to work on it's employees. Would recommend to everyone I know who is interested in getting into marketing or such career paths.

Pros

caring company

Cons

a little hard to navigate the red tape

4.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Good wage

Brand momentum has jobs that pay well. They usually pay on time and are easy going company. However, it is hard to find full-time work with their company.

Work place

I’ve love every minute of working at BMI - Brand Momentum. Could we be better? Yes! We all can, but they listen and we are growing. The company and my managers have been very supportive during these trying time. EVERYONE is open to listening and solving any issues. We aren’t perfect, but we listen amd learn to do better.

Pros

Support, room for growth and development

Cons

Growing pains

See below

My dad always said that if have nothing good to say, don’t say anything Just look at the ratingsDo not support staffDon’t care about staff Don’t pay for all hours of work

Pros

Cons

Not paid for hours worked

Official response from Brand Momentum Inc

23 March 2021
Hi there, I am very sorry to hear about the negative experience you have had at Brand Momentum. Our payroll team always strives to ensure that everyone is paid for the time they have put in. If you could provide some detail via email, it would be very helpful and we would like to ensure that you are paid for your time worked. The best email to use is joinus@brandmomentum.ca it can be addressed to Nitika Minhas. Thank you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brand Momentum Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement