Brand Momentum Inc
Brand Momentum Inc Employee Review

A great place to work!

19 July 2012
I learned how to manage users in Active Directory and Exchange Server. I would set up laptops for company use. Organize data using MS Excel and SQL Server.My co-workers were great. I learned a lot from them.The hardest part was learning advanced Excel functions.The most enjoyable part was the great atmosphere and great people.
Pros
great environment
Cons
can't think of any
18 March 2021
Merchandiser (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
My dad always said that if have nothing good to say, don’t say anything Just look at the ratingsDo not support staffDon’t care about staff Don’t pay for all hours of work
Pros
Cons
Not paid for hours worked
Official response from Brand Momentum Inc
23 March 2021
Hi there, I am very sorry to hear about the negative experience you have had at Brand Momentum. Our payroll team always strives to ensure that everyone is paid for the time they have put in. If you could provide some detail via email, it would be very helpful and we would like to ensure that you are paid for your time worked. The best email to use is joinus@brandmomentum.ca it can be addressed to Nitika Minhas. Thank you.
7 December 2020
Recruiter/Team Lead (Contract) (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
The people were very friendly, they had lunch events monthly such as BBQ's as well as paid company parties and adventures overnight to Blue Mountain.
Pros
Friendly people.
Cons
Very small office space and no training.
30 July 2020
Client Manager (Current Employee) - Mississauga, ON
Wonderful place to work that respects work life balance. Goodness is a core value for the organization and they do indeed treat everyone with great respect and dignity as well as giving back to the community. Fast paced and never a dull moment.
Pros
respect for colleagues, fast paced, support, great culture
Cons
not 9-5