Brand Momentum Inc
Happiness score is 76 out of 100

Brand Momentum Inc: 102 Employee Reviews

Canada102 reviews

Some projects fun not all

Depends on projects and management wether job is secure.This place focuses on business change without much notice Team leads not all but some not trust worthy

Decent workplace but they don’t offer many hours

The only offer five hour days however it’s a decent pay but not nearly enough hours to pay the bills. The company hires you and you end up working for a third-party companies to promote their product or whatever. My own manager was pretty good. We never got to meet the staff because we all individually worked at different stores. The company doesn’t really give a cow about it employees and they just s on their managers and hassle them

Pros

Short shifts good pay

Cons

Short shifts

Insights into Brand Momentum Inc

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging

Happy since day 1

It's a great job, period. If a person likes merchandising, it's a perfect balance of hands on and data capture.Scheduling, preparation info takes a bit of time but becomes a nice working pace as you can easily keep organized. Management and co-workers are all very happy to help anytime.

Pros

Great support whenever needed for sure.

Cons

None - honestly, after 4 years with Brand Momentum.

Great Company Overall

Amazing company to work for, great culture and upper management trusted me to run the program. Amazing to work for a place when I know I am secured and taken care of. However, client ran the program by their rules making it hard to plan which often made it hard to mitigate or prepare for problems which created a lot of stress. Overall loved everything on the Brand Momentum side, not so much on the client.

Absolutely no actual training done prior to first day of work

Think about how stressful it is to show up at work and be thrown into the line of fire withouf a clear understanding of what it is that you're actually tasked on doing, as well as the process of how to properly perform your duties.

Pros

Manager gets back to you in a quick manner

Cons

Tedious work, no proper training prior to first shift, no real commanderie between you and your colleagues since you hardly get to meet anyone in person.

Great flexibility and a lot of individual work

Great to see the success of my own work without having many hands taking part in the same task. I have great control of my own success within my role. I have very flexible hours and I feel like the guidance I am given is enough for me to perform the necessary tasks.

Pros

Fair pay. Schedule flexibility, room to grow and expand

Cons

Little to no face time with other employees

good start out job

The job was easy and fun, it just depends on what store they have you merchandise. The Walmart I was placed in was very toxic and hard to work in. The Brand Momentum team had no influence in my decision to quit.

Enjoyed various tasks.

Very productive type of work.Not boring and very rewarding work.Very physical but not too much.Worked in bulk food service, which has changed slightly since I was there.

Marchandiseuse

Je ne recommande pas du tout brand momemtun .j'avais de la difficulté à me faire payer . ces pas motivant et non appréciés de la compagnie .Il essaie de faire une équipe le fun .Mais il na pas de structure dans cette compagnie. On ne peut même pas communiquer avec les RH. Bref c'est pas du tout comme je m'attendais. Jespere que ça vous aideras à faire les bon choix.

not a good salary if you work hard or not

they are giving you work as a contractor so end of the year you have to pay your money in lot of taxes its a T4Eits a contract but you can't get enough salary if we sales and orders more because of our hard work

Work independently

Be as creative as you like & work with local management to create displays. Keep stock fresh & available to increase sales. Order stock as needed to have the correct balance of product that would sell in the area being serviced.

Pros

Work your on your own schedule

Flexible schedule, attentive management

Love working for BMI. Make your own schedule around your calls. Management is always available if any problem should arise. Fair wages plus mileage. Relaxed but professional

Pros

Flexible hours, mileage, great team

Flexible hours

..excellent top management ..could have better team leads having regular informative meetings and better one on one visits on educating new employees. More mentorship from top management in person sharing tips and ideas in the work place.

Good coworkers, bad customers, clueless clients

BMI is great for the open flexibility and independence. Quality of management and supervisors can vary region to region but I haven't met any that weren't super helpful and understanding. Great as a laid-back part-time job with decent pay, though as an "independent contractor" you don't get benefits, don't pay into EI, and have to pay back some of that pay to taxes every year.

Pros

Very flexible hours, independence

Cons

Paid as independent contractor, daily customer interactions can be bad

Great place to work and as long as you are a self-starter you’ll do great

Enjoyed the merchandising role as it allowed a great deal of autonomy and as you are provided the tasks to do, it is an easy job. There were two roles: on-site store specific merchandising and traveling to various stores for merchandising

Do not recommend

The job was advertised as merchandiser but was really a sales job. They always pushed getting a purchase order. The management team I dealt with were nice people but out of touch with reality. They expected people to travel around the city (some days 100+ kms) without any mileage compensation. The starting pay was more then minimum wage but without mileage compensation this rate was cut in half because of the cost of gas. There is very little room for advancement. Every pay was short. They blamed the ‘system’ they used. Pay problems were quickly resolved however it became tedious. It’s a great job for someone looking to get out of the house for a few hours a week. If you are trying to support yourself this is not the company.

Pros

Cons

No mileage compensation, No benefits, Have to supply your own device to capture pics & reports, Management doesn’t care about employees. Only interested in getting orders.

Flexible and fair pay.

Great Supervisors! Kind , understanding and very supportive. My only complaint is how we are treated in the Walmart store. Past experiences with “ previous people in the position” that were not great, really affected my work. It took a long time to earn respect/ trust that I was not going to be a slacker and not make their life more difficult.

Pros

Flexible and great supervisors

Cons

Walmart managers that have a grudge before you even start.

Resistance is Futile

They'll throw you away if you don't conform regardless of your hard work and dedication. Despite being a great Merchandiser they threw me away because I refused to undertake a project that I was not hired to do.

Pros

time management

Cons

dictators

Je travail presentement pour eux

Tres belle ambiance de travail Tres bien remunerer

Excellent Company

I was pleased with my experience at this company. Hours, however, are not accurate due to organizational issues. Staff is friendly. Pay is generally generous and on time. Company is understanding about scheduling and travel pay. There are consistent opportunities for part-time work of many types.

Pros

Many

Cons

Organizational issue

Work place

I’ve love every minute of working at BMI - Brand Momentum. Could we be better? Yes! We all can, but they listen and we are growing. The company and my managers have been very supportive during these trying time. EVERYONE is open to listening and solving any issues. We aren’t perfect, but we listen amd learn to do better.

Pros

Support, room for growth and development

Cons

Growing pains

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brand Momentum Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement