Brand Momentum Inc

Brand Momentum Inc Employee Reviews

I’ve love every minute of working at BMI - Brand Momentum. Could we be better? Yes! We all can, but they listen and we are growing. The company and my managers have been very supportive during these trying time. EVERYONE is open to listening and solving any issues. We aren’t perfect, but we listen amd learn to do better.
Pros
Support, room for growth and development
Cons
Growing pains
My dad always said that if have nothing good to say, don’t say anything Just look at the ratingsDo not support staffDon’t care about staff Don’t pay for all hours of work
Pros
Cons
Not paid for hours worked
Official response from Brand Momentum Inc
23 March 2021
Hi there, I am very sorry to hear about the negative experience you have had at Brand Momentum. Our payroll team always strives to ensure that everyone is paid for the time they have put in. If you could provide some detail via email, it would be very helpful and we would like to ensure that you are paid for your time worked. The best email to use is joinus@brandmomentum.ca it can be addressed to Nitika Minhas. Thank you.
They give you so much work for little pay and won’t have anyone to help you .don’t know how to treat employees and they send countless emails everyday of things you have to do and honestly you have to be superman to do it .hated working here almost broke my back I don’t recommend working here I would rather clean the bottom of the ocean floor
Pros
Cons
Long hours and little pay
The people were very friendly, they had lunch events monthly such as BBQ's as well as paid company parties and adventures overnight to Blue Mountain.
Pros
Friendly people.
Cons
Very small office space and no training.
Beware. As a merchandiser I got more work than got pay for doing, I must get all the work done within certain amount of time which was usually not enough time, for example, two hours of work condensed into one hour, worked two hours but got pay for only one hour. Not a regular job, I was a contractor not an employee, they gave more work than could be done within the paid timeframe. Some works took hours to do but they pay only one hour.By using me as a contractor not an employee they don't have to follow Canada government's labor law. There is no vacation pay, overtime pay and employee benefits. Because it was not a typical job I would not qualify for Employment Inaurance.Other ex-workers also left negative comments about this company, such as didn't get pay. The company refuse to pay me for some hours I worked but there is nothing I can do about it because the job was not under the labour law.
Pros
Usually work alone without supervision.
Cons
They pack tons of work into small amount of time, great job if you are a superman with 8 arms and 4 legs.
Wonderful place to work that respects work life balance. Goodness is a core value for the organization and they do indeed treat everyone with great respect and dignity as well as giving back to the community. Fast paced and never a dull moment.
Pros
respect for colleagues, fast paced, support, great culture
Cons
not 9-5
Great company with a team culture. Supportive and willing to accommodate employee needs while balancing objectives. Very independent environment but support is always close by.
When you remove all of the similar attributes between marketing agencies, you are left with what makes that agency unique and different. At BMI, we are rooted in Goodness and ensure we keep the promises we make. If we take care of the consumer and the clients we service, business usually takes care of itself.
Pros
Birthdays off, great company culture, lots of employee engagement tied to incentives.
Cons
None.
I've had a great experience working here, they promote from within, which is very motivating and pushes you to always do better. I also had the opportunity to work on different teams which have also been great for my personal and professional growth. I would recommend applying.
It might take time for someone new in merch industry to learn all there is to know, once you do, Work is easy and manageable, Walmart management team may sometimes be hard to deal with but it's part of the job.
The best thing about working here is flexibility. Management is alright, no pressure at all as long as you do what needed. Great as a part time job, but you will definitely need a car, gas is on you.
I was a part time rep and then a sales team lead for the Atlantic. I enjoyed my job but my position was eliminated with no warning. Had a job at the start of the day and by the end of the work day I was unemployed. Had a great year end review for 2019 so was not expecting a job loss at all.
Met a lot of great people. Culture at the office was great and it really felt at home there. I'm thankful to have been given the chance to work there and meet all the amazing leaders of the company and colleagues. Thank you for having me.
My supervisor was very laid back, she was very generous and nice to us. we were able to finish the contract with no problems. I would recommend it to someone who is interested in casual work.
I enjoyed the fast paced nature, and it was fun learning about new products. The management style left a lot to be desired, but they were improving, and have hopefully stepped up their game even more.
I love working for Brand Momentum the are very easy to get along with I get correct info to my job site the people I works for is very polite and understanding I love this company
Brand Momentum is a good place to start working if you are studying. The job is flexible and wages are better than the ones offered by other employers
Pros
Good wages and flexibility
Cons
It is just a job to pay the bills, not suited for people looking for professional growth nor development.
The tasks to do this job were fairly easy and you had a somewhat open schedule during the week to do them in though Monday and Friday were pretty much mandatory as you had to clean up from the weekend and get ready for the weekend by putting out as much stock as possible.
fair employer, competitive wage, training provided as required meetings held in a timely fashion high expectations of employees dress code in effect neat and tidy appearance expected
A puppet company , Managers that didn’t listen to their employees they overworked us paid us for 37.5 hours per week for a job that lasted a minimum of 50 hours as well as made us work with awful employees of part nerd companies like Nestlé which is a money hungry conglomerate company with no regard for their employees well-being
Official response from Brand Momentum Inc
17 January 2020
I am sorry to hear experience you had with us. The goal is to have work-life balance, and for an individual to be paid for their hard work. We would like to chat with you further to understand the situation, I would welcome you reaching out to us at joinus@brandmomentum.ca
Do not recommend working there. Hypocritical culture of fake goodness. the reality is they treat their people like garbage, they dont pay market rates.
  1. Employee reviews