Brand Momentum Inc

Brand Momentum Inc Employee Reviews

Canada73 reviews
Good for those who can't wake up by alarm anymore
The best thing about working here is flexibility. Management is alright, no pressure at all as long as you do what needed. Great as a part time job, but you will definitely need a car, gas is on you.
Great management team
It might take time for someone new in merch industry to learn all there is to know, once you do, Work is easy and manageable, Walmart management team may sometimes be hard to deal with but it's part of the job.
Was able to gain even more training
I was a part time rep and then a sales team lead for the Atlantic. I enjoyed my job but my position was eliminated with no warning. Had a job at the start of the day and by the end of the work day I was unemployed. Had a great year end review for 2019 so was not expecting a job loss at all.
Productive and fun workplace.
Met a lot of great people. Culture at the office was great and it really felt at home there. I'm thankful to have been given the chance to work there and meet all the amazing leaders of the company and colleagues. Thank you for having me.
Fun experience
My supervisor was very laid back, she was very generous and nice to us. we were able to finish the contract with no problems. I would recommend it to someone who is interested in casual work.
They were a good company to work for
I enjoyed the fast paced nature, and it was fun learning about new products. The management style left a lot to be desired, but they were improving, and have hopefully stepped up their game even more.
My day at work starts off with my display of the product the company is easy going i have learn alot about the different kind of beers and what it is
I love working for Brand Momentum the are very easy to get along with I get correct info to my job site the people I works for is very polite and understanding I love this company
A good part-time job
Brand Momentum is a good place to start working if you are studying. The job is flexible and wages are better than the ones offered by other employers
Pros
Good wages and flexibility
Cons
It is just a job to pay the bills, not suited for people looking for professional growth nor development.
Merchandising bulk foods was a fairly easy job
The tasks to do this job were fairly easy and you had a somewhat open schedule during the week to do them in though Monday and Friday were pretty much mandatory as you had to clean up from the weekend and get ready for the weekend by putting out as much stock as possible.
No comment
fair employer, competitive wage, training provided as required
meetings held in a timely fashion

high expectations of employees

dress code in effect

neat and tidy appearance expected
A puppet company
A puppet company , Managers that didn’t listen to their employees they overworked us paid us for 37.5 hours per week for a job that lasted a minimum of 50 hours as well as made us work with awful employees of part nerd companies like Nestlé which is a money hungry conglomerate company with no regard for their employees well-being
17 January 2020
I am sorry to hear experience you had with us. The goal is to have work-life balance, and for an individual to be paid for their hard work. We would like to chat with you further to understand the situation, I would welcome you reaching out to us at joinus@brandmomentum.ca
Horrible culture of Bullies
Do not recommend working there. Hypocritical culture of fake goodness. the reality is they treat their people like garbage, they dont pay market rates.
productive, experience different locations.
This job entails travelling to different locations to sample alcohol at various beer stores and lcbos. It helps if you are energetic and calm. patience is essential
Harassing phone calls and no pay
One of the worst experiences. They recruit me, are unclear about days, hours and location. Blamed me for their mistake and cancelled my contract and never payed me. Still looking for my paycheque.
17 January 2020
I am sorry for the bad experience you've had. The goal is to always be very clear with dates & locations. I would like to understand the situation further and if you are eligible for back pay, please reach out to us at joinus@brandmomentum.ca
A good introduction to the marketing industry
Managment is very approachable
Hourly pay is very good, however depending on contract extras like mileage isnt as competitive.

Lots of various contract to apply for with BMI
Overall.good company to work for
Ok if you never want to see your employer. Everything done through emails.paid on time for sampling but you have to buy the product then get reimbursed which hurts the wallet if you work 3 days in a row.
Very Unorganized
Worked as a merchandiser in Owen Sound.
Very little training, LOTS of heavy lifting in a very confined space which makes lifting product safely nearly impossible.

No benefits, contract work.

They paid on time, as per schedule.

Fairly flexible hours.
Cool Gigs
• Provided excellent sales and customer experience based on expert product knowledge and personal approach to each customer to convert new customers
• Be an expert Ambassador for Cracked Canoe brand, engaging each customer authentically to build credibility
Avoid Working Here
They will say anything to get you in the door and then over time will add to your workload without any pay increase. If you're asked or expected to work overtime they do not compensate.
They do not honour your initial hiring contract and will shift you around from one department to the next, making employees feel disposable.

Turnover is extremely high as well. Would not recommend this agency.
Fun job!
Interesting job experience! Fantastic wage and great to work for. Loved meeting all different people and getting their opinions on the samples served.
Company thinks they own u and dont pay Money that is owed to u.
This company pays well and thats about it but will not pay you your last check,that's them being thieves. They dont tax your pay so you end up screwed come income tax. Walmart management acts like they own u, walk all over you, and the company does nothing about it. Other than the pay. This Company is a massive let down,and selfish demanding ppl. They say flexible hours but tell u what day what time and where to be like thats not flexibility. Don't get fooled by these guys.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Walmarr management demands
17 January 2020
I apologize for the bad experience you've had. We pride ourselves in clarity when an Independent Contract is signed. As an IC you are able to write off your expenses which cover owed taxes. If you have not been paid your final pay till date, please reach out to us at our monitored email, joinus@brandmomentum.ca