Brampton Hardwood Floors Employee Reviews

1.0Pay & Benefits
productive place to work for the summer
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON3 August 2018
It was my summer start up job. it was fast paced and and lots of Customer Service experience learned. people were nice to work with during the season.
Difficult and Unethical Work Environment
Sales Associate / Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Brampton Ontario10 July 2015
The owner and the family have no respect for employees or customers whom aren't related. The most difficult part of the Job was teaching myself the things I learned, as the workers refused to teach me, as well as listening to my employers yell at me after another one of their team told me to carry out that specific action in which is being carried out. I learned about hardwood and laminate flooring through repeat customers and contractors that came in. I also learned that several of their products are from china but they would rather say everything is Canadian made when asked specifically by a potential buyer.
brampton hardwood floors
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON22 January 2014
in Brampton hardwood floors I started from the bottom in the warehouse and worked my way up to the sales room and from there to the contractors desk and learned how to work with costumers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brampton Hardwood Floors. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8