Brampton Beast Hockey Club

Brampton Beast Hockey Club Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
Stressful workplace but rewarding
It's a great job and allows you to wear many hats. You become well-rounded as a result. Every person is able to do multiple jobs and the effort put it helps you advance in the future.
its a good place to work as a volunteer. it is exciting, you get to learn a lot of new things. it has a great positive environment.
I definitely will recommend it to somebody. it taught me a lot of new things about the sports industry and the new trends that are there in the sports industry.
Not the best
- Low pay.
- Few full time and part time paid work available.

- Few opportunities to advance.

- Lack of communication and clarity between different departments and with ownership group.
Pros
Friendly staff, hockey with staff.
Cons
Salary, benefits, ineffective communication, unrealistic expectations.
Best first full-time job in sports
Even though the ratings aren't the best, it is the reality when working in sports. This will be not only the best job you will ever have but a great experience as well. I get to work will people around my age, our group age average is around 25!!! Not only do we work and learn a lot but we are friends and everyone gets along. We also provide a great internship program and there are always opportunities within the organization.
Pros
People, Experience, Job Responsibility, You will LOVE what you do
Cons
Pay, Hours (But that is the sports industry for you.)
powerade centre
very fun job but has to fall through your scheduled, mostly worked Friday, Saturday and Sunday only some weekdays. If you love hockey and meeting other hockey fans you would love this job
Pros
free hockeygames
Cons
mostly my weekends
Awesome Staff
What better than being able to see an incredible team, work with out going and loving staff, a welcoming set of people. They have let me grow as a photographer and always giving feedback to help me improve.
Pros
Growing in my field
Cons
crazy hours - to be expected
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brampton Beast Hockey Club. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2