BOYNECLARKE LLP

BOYNECLARKE LLP Employee Reviews

Unrealistic expectations
While they have excellent firm training, on the job training is lacking, they throw their new employees that are fresh out of school into the frying pan expecting them to either sink or swim. If you don't swim they have no problem firing you
Pros
early leave on Fridays in the summer
Cons
Don't properly training their new staff
Good Place to Work
I enjoyed my time at Boyneclarke LLP. It is a great place to work, there is a lot to do, and learn there is a lot of support from supervisors. I would recommend.
Terrible place to work
Worst place I have ever worked. Continuously changed my job description, never available for questions, no regard for personal time when sick.. They hire employees that are straight out of school that have no idea what they are doing and then leave them to flounder.
It's okay
short staffed, and over worked, it's a big office and and i don't feel like a person just a number. We only work to keep our heads above water and that barely happens
Bcllp
Great place to work! Wonderful staff and management, always there to help you learn and grow. Provides extra learning opportunities as well as hands on training to ensure you can produce your best work product.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BOYNECLARKE LLP?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at BOYNECLARKE LLP. Our community is ready to answer.
2.3