BoxKnight

BoxKnight Employee Reviews

Canada11 reviews

disoriented management

it was fun when i started working last year in summers but when the management changed and they hired bunch of unprofessional people to mark routes, pay salaries etc....it just got worse with time.

Pros

good pay

Cons

limited shifts given

You will work for free

Are you tired of being payed on time ?Are you tired of having your pay check go into your account with no issues?Do you enjoy spending your own money in gas etc for your car then not being payed right before the holidays?Do you love sending emails that nobody answer?Well look no further BOXKNIGHT has you covered Sign up today

Pros

Cons

Not a company.. just a bunch of yahoo’s way over they’re heads

This place is a joke

You may start your shift at 1:30 but due to delays all the time, you wont end up leaving the warehouse until 2:30 minimum. and they wont pay you for wasting your time EVEN IF THEY PROMISE TO!VERY unorganized Not sure how people use this service for a premium. One week I worked 15 hours and was only paid for 8. No one is answering my calls on the driver support line it says because they're too busy they cant take my calls or emails. shifts are supposed to be 4 hours but by the time your done 1 shift it'll take 7 hours minimum, However they'll only pay you for the 4 hours. Also you may see shifts open up at 9am and you will want to book it, but they'll change it to 1:30pm and if you cannot make that shift you're fired.Definitely no worth it in this inflated gas price climate. Absolute criminals

Pros

Cons

High gas prices, not paid correct amounts, very unorganized, liars who don't care .

New company growing fast! Very relaxed if you are organized!

4.5 stars~ Sometimes you might wait for 30+ minutes to get your packages! They should probably get more space for that. Very relaxed. Some days they give you more packages for your hours and others they give you a little less so I think it's balanced. I recommend this job to anyone that wants to make a little money on the side (you need A RELIABLE CAR) . You just have to be fast to get your hours because there are alot of drivers!

If you like spending hours a day sitting around unpaid this is the place

Honestly was super excited to work here. Everything sounded good and loved the idea of being able to schedule my own shifts. Unfortunately it just isn't at all what I thought. If you schedule a shift for lets say 11am you will be sitting waiting in the parking lot until 1pm maybe longer unpaid. Once sat for four hours waiting for my car to be loaded. On top of that was expecting a paycheck this week and find out they have issues with their banking and the payroll is delayed. Oh and I've spent the last three days trying to get in touch with someone from the company. Sent multiple emails, repeatedly call and have not received a single response in regards to my pay. There is literally nobody to get in touch with if you have an issue. If your looking for a convenient decent paying part time job I promise you this is not it. Sticking it out until after the holidays because I have 4 kids to take care of hoping something will change. I find it sad honestly the company could be great. But clearly they don't want to invest in the manpower to make that happen.

Pros

Cons

Lots of unpaid waiting hours, low pay when you factor in gas and maintenance.

Décourager par rapport salaire

On commence par la van (dodge caravan Toyota sienna ...) maximum de charge 60 boites ...donc 60×3.5=210$ puis les frais de l'essence 45$ par jour minimum...car vous avez faite environ 100km par jour ...donc 210-45= 165$ votre journée...voilà ce qui intéresse les gens...le salaire 😞 c est pas compétitif et les endroits à livrer vraiment très très loin de Montréal

Cons

Les lieux de livraison sont vraiment loin, optimisation de route pas fiable ...salaire decourageux..

Great Job and Staff!

BoxKnight truly cares about its drivers! They are engaging and always asking for feedback on how to improve. Love the staff as well, so kind and caring!

Pros

flexible hours and multiple shifts available at your own convenience

Flexible schedule weekly

It is fun to bring joy to people. At the warehouse, the employees are friendly and helpful. Management has answered all my questions and concerns.

Pros

Weekly flexible schedule, can grab last minute shifts, work on your own.

Cons

Sometimes you have to wait at the warehouse, may work passed your planned shift.

Flexible hours and relax pace

Flexible hours and relax paceCollaborative environment and really respectful team overall.Whether at the warehouse or when calling somebody they are always kind and helpful.

Flexible

Very flexible job and self paced. Good if you have another full time job and just doing this on the side for extra cash. Job is straightforward and easy to get used to.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Pay could be a bit better

Stressful environment, no one knows what they are doing, dysfunctional management.

A forever startup which doesn’t learn from its mistakes, a company that doesn’t listen to its employees input and treated like a pet project.Overall a very profit oriented no empathy environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BoxKnight. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6