Bowlero Corp
Bowlero Corp Employee Review

Fun Job, Bad Environment

27 August 2019
Fun job, awesome coworkers. Inconsistent management and no structure or proper training. Employees never had what we needed to do our jobs properly. This company has little to no consideration for it's employees well being, next to no room for advancement and you'll never see another a weekend to yourself as long as you work here.
30 January 2020
You get no shifts. Management is completely horrible they'll yell at you for little to know reason they make disrespectful comments its just a horrible place to be. Don't waste you time this job is only if you need money for a bit if you plan to have the job for extended period of time you will have less and less shifts and the shifts are only 3 hours.
23 September 2012
I would go in, get my cash that I need for the night. I would serve drinks and prepare fast foods for the bowlers. There was only the owner of the Bowling Alley and myself that I worked with. The best pary of my job is that I got to meet so many different people.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bowlero Corp. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9