Bow Valley Laundry Employee Reviews

4.3Job Security & Advancement
Well the work is not bad it's the not so good compony
Driver (Former Employee) –  Banff, AB26 July 2016
Well it's 580 a month for a dump to live in and share a room no tv or wi fi and less you wanna pay more and the place is not clean and they don't pay over time you just get to bank hrs after 104 worked so if you get close they give you days off
Pros
Nothing you pay
Cons
The hole place
Official response from Bow Valley Laundry
14 June 2019

When I was there, the common areas of the staff house were okay, it was some individuals in their rooms that were dirty as they never cleaned them up and some times they didn't even shower! Thankfully the bosses got them to clean their rooms up eventually, then they left! The banked hours scheme is great as you still get full pay in winter when it's quiet and we all get early days! I could work as many hours as I wanted and they never forced time off on me!

Great place. Good people with caring attitude to others and work
Laundry Attendant (Current Employee) –  Banff, AB2 February 2016
I first thought laundry was going to be mundane but that changed as soon as I started because all the staff were great to me and we all worked together as a team. Moving from one machine to another to get it all done. Happy environment and great managers. Good café around the corner too.
Pros
Great atmosphere and warm place to work
Cons
Sometimes really busy!
The people I worked with were very nice, overall it was a good job,but it was understood temporary/seasonal
Laundry Worker (Former Employee) –  Banff, AB6 October 2014
I arrive, start-up folding machine, sort dried laundry bins, ,facecloths, hand towels, put large towels through folding machine, fold remaining items on folding table. I worked with my supervisor: Marichu, she was very nice and patient. I also worked at the sheet folding machine, feeding sheets into a steam press. Table linens, napkins and tablecloths. The best part of the job, I thought, was the folding table; we could all slow down and talk a bit. We got along well and were well organized.
Pros
Summer
Cons
Staff Housing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bow Valley Laundry. Our community is ready to answer.

Bow Valley Laundry Reviews by Job Title