Boutique La Vie en Rose

Boutique La Vie en Rose Pay & benefits reviews

Canada260 reviews
I am responsible for myself, i have a famiily. Not paid enough and work was too extensive, ( too much load of work not enough pay.) Manager left her responsibilities to me, i managed, but she gets paid more than me.
Too much favoritism going on. Some of the Staff are too much to work with, some are nice and easy to work with.
Some customers we got were very entitled.
Cons
Salary is too low, no work life balance, expect you to always be there even on off days.
Everything is good exempt for the pay. They teach you to be competitive and you have to achieve your sale goal everything you come to work. Customers service is number one.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Bad salary
The amount of demand on work load and the pay isn’t good. There are other retail jobs that pay more.
The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with customers
Wasn't the best working there. I did more than a sales associate and I only got paid an extra 25 cents compared to a sales associate. But they paid the other key holder more than me also.
If you worked more than 15minutes or +. Lets say you worked 8.15h... well you will get paid only 8h because they change the hours on your time sheet. Even 30extra minutes worked. I don’t get why they say they pay per hour if they are acting as if we’re working on salary.
Pros
Coworkers were nice
Cons
You don’t get paid what you work and some employees rob your sales
Since I had this job so long ago, its a little hard to remember how the work environment was or the workplace. All i can say about it, is that there were nice employees.
Great place to work . Pro and cons like every job but overall very good . Best clothes !! Staff are honest with sales . Really good discount and incentives
great place to work at. I worked there for over 3 years and left for school and came back. excellent benefits and work environment. truly was one of the best places I have ever worked at in retail. I love this company.
Pros
good benefits
Wonderful place to work at. Very clean environment, the people are amazing as friendships are built. Benefits are good too. However, the pay is less. Overall, its lovely working in a fast growing and yet classy company.
Pire travaille

-gestion incompétente

-favoritisme

-respecte pas leur employés

-gestion malhonnête

-mauvais salaire

-hypocrisie
Jai souligné des aspects positifs et négatifs
C’est une entreprise qui m’a permis de découvrir beaucoup de chose sur le plan professionnel et technique mais qui est un peu stressant
Pros
Parfois repas gratuit, une longue pause
Cons
Stressant
Je travail chez La Vie en Rose depuis plus que deux ans et j'adore l'entreprise. Nous avons un très bon équilibre travail-vie personnelle et c'est très apprécié. Nos avantages sont également très bon.
I never got stressed out working there, it was a pretty slow location, management that worked there at the time was very easy to get along with, great bonus
First introduction into retail. It is a great place to work! The managers treated you with respect and I got regular raises based not only on how long I've worked there but performance
Good place to work part time but was told could get full time hours and am only getting around 15 hours a week , with open availability and looking for full time not an ideal place for that.
I havent worked for this company for very long, but I can say it’s the best environment I’ve ever worked in. I have 100% support from my DSM any time of the day. The company works hard to include and celebrate all women, of all ages, shapes and ethnic backgrounds.
The salary is fair at entry level, and the bonus program is awesome and realistic.
I look forward to and get excited about going to work every day!
L’animation est geniale , les éducatrices sont vraiment a lecoute des enfants !
Pros
repas gratuit
Les employés ne sont pas respectés
Heures supplémentaires requises

Gestion incompétente

Les conditions de travail sont terribles.
Pros
carte d'achats
I don’t like to leave bad reviews, however my experience working at this store was severely less than desirable.
I started this job feeling great and confident and appreciated, and by the time I left I felt exceptionally small and belittled. The management is absolutely ridiculous. When I started they told me that there isn’t much drama, except with the teenage girls because they’re young girls. But there was so much drama and judgement from management it all centred around them. They constantly put everyone down, and pick favourites, and when they decide they don’t like someone, they build any case possible to write them up to get them out.

The girls who I worked with were the best part of the job besides the customers, they were helpful and good hard workers.
The company itself is great also, the district manager I always enjoyed seeing, the commission and benefits were decent and they treat their employees well. Unfortunately their management team in this particular store never graduated from their high school drama.
I love working in customer service, however this place has made me walk away from retail all together, which I was disappointed with because I did love the job.
Pros
The discount
Cons
Coworkers are in constant competition and not a healthy one, working against one another, putting others down. Judgemental environment with absolutely zero teamwork at all, coworkers trying to get others fired or a bad reputation. Management expects unrealistic sales goals & treats you like you are nothing.

The job itself without the environment factor was enjoyable, salary was decent.