Boutique La Vie en Rose

Boutique La Vie en Rose Employee Reviews

Canada256 reviews
I am responsible for myself, i have a famiily. Not paid enough and work was too extensive, ( too much load of work not enough pay.) Manager left her responsibilities to me, i managed, but she gets paid more than me.
Une belle équipe et une ambiance de travail généralement très agréable et respectueuse.
Too much favoritism going on. Some of the Staff are too much to work with, some are nice and easy to work with.
Some customers we got were very entitled.
Cons
Salary is too low, no work life balance, expect you to always be there even on off days.
Calm atmosphere and friendly environment. Easy to work. Lots of opportunities to learn new things. Bonus facilities are excellent. Learning new skill.
Tout au long de mon séjour j'ai apprécié l'aide qu'on m'a apporté , on m'a bien formé pour le travail que j'ai accompli. Belle ambiance de travail, les employées ont été généreuses et gentilles avec moi. Grandement apprécié l'expérience de mon travail saisonnier .
Bonne valeur de l’entreprise, l’equipe est fun agreable et comprehensive
you have a lot of contact with customers and organization. People from everywhere work there, a lot of students during summer. People are nice and kind.
Everything is good exempt for the pay. They teach you to be competitive and you have to achieve your sale goal everything you come to work. Customers service is number one.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Bad salary
The amount of demand on work load and the pay isn’t good. There are other retail jobs that pay more.
The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with customers
The store that I worked at in St Albert has a very poor Manager who was extremely unprofessional most of the time I worked for la vie en rose. She played favorites and would always side with those employees and cater to their needs and not the needs of the business. She would constantly be carrying on personal conversations with these staff members even though there were customers in the store at the time. She would constantly be writing me up for things I clearly did not need improvement on just to make me look bad. She would not address any of the concerns I had about the team not following direction or tasks delegated by myself. The junior assistant is favored by her as well and is never written up or reprimanded for not doing tasks delegated to her by me. The current management in that location will find a way to get rid of any employee they dont like. All in all it's too much drama and stress to be dealing with grown women who act like teenagers.
Pros
50% discount
Cons
Unprofessional Manager
Pros
50% discount was nice
Cons
Unprofessional Manager
L’équipe d’entrepôt très mal organisée, intimidation des employés par les chefs d’équipe, hypocrisie et harcèlement psychologique. Mauvaises méthodes de travail, favoritisme, sexisme. Très toxic comme environnement, pression inutile et le travail est mal diviser (certain se retrouve avec de nombreuses tâches à faire dans un court laps de temps tandis que le 3/4 du reste de l’entrepôt passe le balais ou ne font rien du tout
Pros
Proche du métro
Cons
Stressant, toxic, intimidation
Pas conseillé ambiance poche. Je n’ai pas aimé travailler la .
Wasn't the best working there. I did more than a sales associate and I only got paid an extra 25 cents compared to a sales associate. But they paid the other key holder more than me also.
The sales team can be a bit difficult to work with as they are constantly competing for sales targets. This makes life for cashiers very difficult as sales associates can get very angry if you do not assign the sales to them, even if they had nothing to do with the sale.
une journée peut tout aussi bien être calme que l'autre bordélique. On ne sait jamais à quoi s'attendre. Nous travaillons sous pression en tentant de donner le meilleur service possible à la clientèle.
Pros
conger souvent permis
Cons
chiffres coupés drastiquement pendant la période creuse
Amazing co-workers, great company culture, access to training, delicious food, great perks and benefits. Great work-life balance.
Typical customer service environment where the enjoyment of the workplace is based entirely on your management. Opportunities to advance are based on the people above you moving forward or leaving.
I can say with absolute certainty that La Vie En Rose is the worst place I’ve ever worked. The management is terrible- very unorganized and rude towards their employees. I was lied to during my interview about how much money I would be making while working there, and once I brought this to their attention they ignored the problem and kicked me off our stores dayforce app. Along with this, everyone who started at the same time I did received no training before they were put on the floor. Management and higher ups do not care about their employees and only care about selling the most product that they can. As well, management does not respect days you booked off or times you aren’t available to work and will schedule you in then anyway. As far as relationships with co workers went, there was no camaraderie among employees. In fact, after the first week of our store opening there was already drama/tension between different employees and people were already getting picked on- even by management. If you want to work somewhere you will actually enjoy, this is not the place for you.
Pros
50% discount (even then it’s still very expensive)
Cons
Terrible and unorganized management, disrespectful crew, worst place I’ve ever worked
My manager was awesome, had an awesome team, all very helpful.
a typical day would be standing on a floor, helping customers, doing inventory once a week.
Unfortunately, the location I worked at was managed by a group of "mean girls". They spent majority of their time standing around, gossiping - and at times even about the customers. If you're looking for a survival job, with a very lazy culture, and have thick enough skin to withstand workplace bullying, then apply here.
Pros
Employee discount on regular priced items.
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boutique La Vie en Rose. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9