Bothwell Accurate Employee Reviews

Progressive, aggressive and systematic system
Senior Estimator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 February 2018
The company complied well with all the policy that applies to everyone. Lots of room for improvement and learning techniques. Managers are designated well and knows to delegate their people. Multi cultural workplace but predominantly Caucasian and crops of young generations. The hardest part of the job is when you reach closing deadlines and still luck of information required to properly quote a job. I enjoyed working on my own pace, dealing with numbers and winning good and profitable projects is what satisfied me at the end of the day.
Pros
privileges of driving a company car c/w gas allowance or gas card
Cons
Long hours sometimes and dealing with some co-workers that are way too young coz of generation gap.
Great people, great opportunities and amazing salaries
Flat Roofer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 January 2018
Lots of advancement with lots of hours to work. Great group of guys to work with. They teach you and send you out for training on different systems. The best roofing company to work for in my opinion.
Pros
Lots of money
Good Place to work
Shipping Receiving Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 October 2017
Bothwell is a good company to work for. I was the warehouse supervisor and the management team were very organized. They were always coaching and guiding me in the right direction to meet the company goals.
Friendly work environment
Service Coordinator-Administrator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 May 2017
Friendly management make everyday work life very easy. Management tries to create a flexible work environment.
Working hours are longer than normal business hours.
Cons
long hours, low wages

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bothwell Accurate. Our community is ready to answer.

Bothwell Accurate Reviews by Location