Bothwell Accurate

Bothwell Accurate Employee Reviews

Canada14 reviews
If you get the chance, take the job! You wont regret it! They pay well,the benefits are awesome, they take care of people. Great place to work. Really good people.
The company is ran by extremely short foreman and superintendant with little man syndrome. They put me in very dangerous situations in order to save money. Other companies around here are far better.
this is unoin company trying to hire non union workers, current memebers of local 30 are being ignored while this company looks for other workers elsewhere, this is a terrible practice, if they are willing to do this, think about that before working for them, what other terrible things are they going to do?
Pros
Cons
breaking rules
Learned alot while working there. Reason its 3 stars for alot of it and not 5 is they do not pay overtime for the most part but you only have to work 10 hours and can leave tho most foreman dont like it. Its ether your in their circle or your getting screwed. Pay was always on time. Weekends are optional but be warned come winter they dont lay you off they just dont give hours. When you commit your hours for the union raises it takes them months sometimes years to give it to you. And no they dont back pay
Great place to start out. Would not recommend this place for start to retire.
If you work hard, you are treated fairly. Employees are held accountable for their actions, but given support whenever needed. The overall atmosphere is positive
very relaxed friendly environment.every job site was a different experience. Had the pleasure of meeting alot other sheet metal workers that i enjoyed working along with
Challenging and always changing. If you enjoy working with others, this Company is all about team work and collaborative approach to various projects.They support your career growth thru education, training and hands on experience.
Management will promise lots of money and give you a taste of big bucks, but when you get expensive on their books then you will sit at home a lot, you will beg for what you deserve, hrs are hit and miss but when available you will have no life at this company. You will work unsafe tasks with some foremen who are slave drivers. Better companies out there.
Working construction in general is a labour demanding job, however being a roofer is a complete different story. Bothwell Accurate is a very good company, however, roofing itself is a very hard job.
I enjoyed my time there and had it not been that I was sought after by two other companies with two offers of employment and a difficult relationship with my direct manager, I would not have left.
The company complied well with all the policy that applies to everyone. Lots of room for improvement and learning techniques. Managers are designated well and knows to delegate their people. Multi cultural workplace but predominantly Caucasian and crops of young generations. The hardest part of the job is when you reach closing deadlines and still luck of information required to properly quote a job. I enjoyed working on my own pace, dealing with numbers and winning good and profitable projects is what satisfied me at the end of the day.
Pros
privileges of driving a company car c/w gas allowance or gas card
Cons
Long hours sometimes and dealing with some co-workers that are way too young coz of generation gap.
Lots of advancement with lots of hours to work. Great group of guys to work with. They teach you and send you out for training on different systems. The best roofing company to work for in my opinion.
Pros
Lots of money
Cons
Bothwell is a good company to work for. I was the warehouse supervisor and the management team were very organized. They were always coaching and guiding me in the right direction to meet the company goals.
Friendly management make everyday work life very easy. Management tries to create a flexible work environment.
Working hours are longer than normal business hours.
Cons
long hours, low wages