Boston Scientific Employee Reviews

Found 10 reviews matching the search See all 1,346 reviews
good company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 August 2017
Amazing company to work for. Walking on eggshell type of environment. Self expression could've been more encourage. Management/ people were amazing. no room for errors or suggestions.
Great place to work, to see new products and growth that comes with it
Buyer-Planner II (Former Employee) –  West Valley City26 July 2017
Learning something new everyday
Everyone's input is for the best interest of the company
Management values it's employees and appreciates them
The culture was very diverse and great
Leaving the company
Most enjoyable - the years I worked there
Overall Good Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 January 2017
I really enjoyed working with Boston Scientific, it was a very friendly environment with a prosperous atmosphere, I had good co-workers who were very reliable.
great place
Junior Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 January 2017
very clean place to work at. I loved the staff and the front office as well. typical day would be picking orders then at the end of the day you pack the orders.
Neutral
Director of Manufacturing Engineering (Former Employee) –  Wayne, NJ5 April 2016
I didn't work there long enough to form much of an opinion. But while I was there I did see that the home office was serious about compliance while the plant where I worked wasn't so serious. Someone told me that Boston Scientific unloaded this site soon after my departure. If they did, it was a very good move.

Boston Scientific as a whole seemed energetic, innovative and fun although the site where I worked was not like the corporation....they'd been acquired only a few years prior and not only did they resent engineers within the organization they also resented the corporate office in general. There was a lot of shrouding going on from the site to the corporate office which made it an uncomfortable place to work.

For anyone seeking to work for Boston Scientific I'd say it's a good place to work but check out the affiliation of the site too....to make certain it's closely tied and allied with the Corporation.

My experience was a bad one but I think it was probably unique. I was head-hunted out of my previous job to take this one and I was always sorry I did. But the Boston Scientific corporate employees I did have a chance to work with were open and straightforward and greatly valued engineers. And it seems Boston Scientific wised up about this site quickly after my departure too which is good on them.
Pros
Corporate emphasis
Cons
Site emphasis
fun place to work
General Accountant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 June 2015
Great team to work with. Management provides learning opportunities and has an open door policy which creates a solid relationship.
Amazing Organization
Territory Managerr (Former Employee) –  Canada21 November 2014
Boston Scientific was a great place to work.
110%

The company was very generous and rewarding.
Pros
Many
Cons
very few
Productive and well organized
Pick orders, stock clerk and packing too (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 November 2012
My typical day would start off with putting away anything that is needed in the warehouse - restocking. After everything was put away, picking and packaging of orders.

What I learned from Boston is the way the product is organized when shipped and received.

Mangaement was great. They work well with you and anyone who required help or assistance.

As for co-workers have no comment. Was more on my own and independant.

The hardest part of my job was time management. Needed to ensure the shipments and are received and shipped in an orderly fashion.

The most enjoyable part was dealing with management. Enjoyed my manager and the way the dealt with situations.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
working with no organization
Prodcutive; Fast Paced, Interesting.
Warehouse Representative (Current Employee) –  MIssisuaga18 September 2012
A typical day at work starts in the receiving area in the morning, unloading trailers, unpacking the products that are to be soon shipped out. By the afternoon I would be using SAP programming to process orders.
I have learned various skills such as :SAP, inventory cycle counts, demo product order processing, shipping process, in-bound receiving, time management skills, how to work in a fast paced environment and resolve shipping errors.

Management is very professional, and family oriented its a very close community of people.
Pros
free lunch, company discounts, corprate events
Cons
long hours, no benifts, no were to move up in company