50% off meals. Kitchen closer's received free meal on shift. 15% off bill when not working. Open bar at the yearly staff party.
No raises, 50% off only when youve worked that day, lack of empathy for any kinda of disorder weather it be mental or physical or gastrointestinal.
Working hard and staying positive
Amazing place for work and health care
Care for helth with good service
50% discounts on staff meals.provide free uniforms to the staff.good salary & opportunity for advancement if trained properly
Not the best place to work out even though you work for seven or eight hours he still have to pay for your food. That is not right at all
They offer scholarships, tip options, I won a television at a christmas party, and a snowboard. Once you get to management there are higher levels of perks offered I believe.
50% off staff meals, occasional contests, some opportunity for advancement
Discounts on food
- What should you wear to an interview at Boston Pizza?21 people answered
- What are the working hours at Boston Pizza?18 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Boston Pizza?17 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Boston Pizza? What are the steps along th…16 people answered
- Does Boston Pizza require background check?14 people answered
- Do managers get tip outs or ability to make tips on an occasional serving shift?11 people answered
- What is the dress code10 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Boston Pizza?10 people answered
- What location exactly?9 people answered
- Are you looking for full time or part time position? also night shifts or day? and what location are…9 people answered