BOSS Lubricants
BOSS Lubricants Employee Review

Stay FAR away!

16 November 2017
Worst company I have ever had the "pleasure" of working for. More empty promises than a carton of fortune cookies! President / COO is the son of the founder and has very little to no business acumen but nepotism put him in charge so he has surrounded himself with a group of "yes-men" who get off on wearing cheap suits. If you look closely you will see a pattern of people eaten up and spit out.
Pros
Cons
Everything possible
30 May 2017
Same role
Industrial Account Representative (Current Employee) - Saskatoon, SK
Low management experience borderline poor. Manager is in a position to dictate changes in established territories resulting in a huge advantage for the manager to in crease sales to achieve target.
10 December 2018
Same location
Accounts Receivable Supervisor (Former Employee) - Calgary, AB
Did a variety of things, but most favourite was the interaction with customers and collections. Hardest part was sometimes balancing time. Great people to work with and always open to new suggestions.
Pros
Close to my home
21 November 2018
Same location
Supervisor (Former Employee) - Calgary
Started with BOSS working in the packaging area. Over a couple years I was able to move into different departments trying new things. They helped me get my forklift license and after two years I earned the opportunity to be a supervisor. There is always room to grow in this company if you want to work hard and learn. The staff lunches and social club are fun and they make you feel like a part of the BOSS family.
Pros
Flexibity & Career Advancement
Cons
Can get dirty