BOSS Lubricants
BOSS Lubricants Employee Review

Great family business with lots of oppertunity!

21 November 2018
Started with BOSS working in the packaging area. Over a couple years I was able to move into different departments trying new things. They helped me get my forklift license and after two years I earned the opportunity to be a supervisor. There is always room to grow in this company if you want to work hard and learn.

The staff lunches and social club are fun and they make you feel like a part of the BOSS family.
Pros
Flexibity & Career Advancement
Cons
Can get dirty
10 December 2018
Accounts Receivable Supervisor (Former Employee) - Calgary, AB
Did a variety of things, but most favourite was the interaction with customers and collections. Hardest part was sometimes balancing time. Great people to work with and always open to new suggestions.
Pros
Close to my home
16 November 2017
Industrial account representative (Former Employee) - Calgary, AB
Worst company I have ever had the "pleasure" of working for. More empty promises than a carton of fortune cookies! President / COO is the son of the founder and has very little to no business acumen but nepotism put him in charge so he has surrounded himself with a group of "yes-men" who get off on wearing cheap suits. If you look closely you will see a pattern of people eaten up and spit out.
Pros
Cons
Everything possible
29 February 2016
Territory Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Calgary, AB
Territory management ,sales ,marketing ,negotiating skills. New product development great staff . Co workers were exceptional , job required selling no-name brand product to customers entrenched in branded product identification
Pros
Always new challenges
Cons
Product identification in marketplace