Bose Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Innovative company with great ideals.
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin8 May 2017
Bose was a great place to work as they had a strong belief in excellent customer service and innovative products. My day to day tasks varied but we had a strong emphasis on hitting our KPI's and delivering the best customer service possible.
In the six years that I worked for Bose, I learned more about building relationships with your customers and how it's important to do this to get repeat custom.
Management in Bose were very approachable at all levels and everyone regardless of role had a chance to voice their concerns in monthly town hall meetings.
The hardest part of my job was when we had to downsize our staff due to economic factors outside of our control, it's always difficult to let staff go when it is not performance related.
The most enjoyable part of my job is always people development. We had a low turnover of staff which gives me a lot of time to develop them and encourage them to develop themselves in the workplace. When I left, both the manager and assistant manager positions were filled by staff members that I had hired in lower positions in the company previously.
Pros
Great incentives for staff
Cons
Lack of room for job growth in Ireland at the time.
Fun and Amazing company
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  London, ON29 March 2017
I've worked for them for over a year and had to relocate to Canada. The company is one of the best I've ever worked for, always supportive and the training they provide is amazing. I've learned a lot.
great for long term admin employment, terrible retail environment
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto30 August 2016
Very unprofessional work environment, this means sexism and mild racism are seen as OK in the workplace. Bose promotes long term employment and compensates their employees well, these are good reasons to stay.
Cons
long demanding hours
Standard place to work
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Okotoks28 February 2015
The company has changed very much since Doctor Bose passed away. It's very corperate and you have a employee number for a reason.
Pros
Freedom with schedule
Cons
Always on the road