Borics Hair Care Employee Review

View all Borics Hair Care reviews

Horrible place too work
Hair Stylist (Former Employee) –  Borics pittsburgh15 June 2016
I can personally say I've never been hurt so much by a company that I thought cared about there people the management is backwards and twisted. I worked many days alone as a stylist including birthdays and holidays with very low pay of 7.25 an hr with no overtime pay no holidays paid and major lack of hrs. And low customer counts.I always did my best too provide exceptional customer service with a smile and was employee of the month twice and leading in retail sales during times. But once they don't need you the toss you aside. Any company that respects it's hairstylists treats them better.

Other Borics Hair Care Employee Reviews

Great
HAIR STYLIST (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MI14 August 2019
I loved working for borics lots of training and classes to help you with your career.was excited to go to work every day. Meet new and intersting people every day
Great co-workers like family
Hairstylist/Cosmetologist (Former Employee) –  Flint, MI20 June 2019
Days can be slow but it was a fun group of girls that got along well. Tips was good pay not so much. commission base was to high. hard to earn extra money. Flexible hours, but hardly any Advancements also limited Education.