Booster Juice

Booster Juice Employee Reviews

Canada417 reviews
Easy stuff
I worked at the airport so it could get very very busy at times! But other than that, the work is easy to learn and do, I got pretty good hours, and pay was great for opening/closing!
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Just one 30 min break during busy shifts of 8 and a half hours
Good Overall but super cliquey and management sucks
Good place to have your first job while learning the ins and outs of customer service. However, most management are cheap with their products and tend to reuse things, or refuse to throw out certain items past expiration. The first couple months are tough, as co-workers will make you do their dirty work and talk behind your back. Cliquey atmosphere and management feeds into it. Managers pick favourites regardless of how well you do the job, but solely based on who they hang out with after work hours.
Great workplace, not-so-great coworkers
Everything is easy to make, with signs everywhere including recipes and instructions which is super helpful if you blank out in the moment. Rushes are to be expected, especially mall locations. Be prepared for non stop movement and plenty of focus. Weekends involve team effort especially.The workplace itself is easy and enjoyable, I adore the job.

The staff however is entirely different. Calling in sick is an easy way to get bad mouthed by your coworkers, or even lose hours. Alot of the coworkers can often get away with being snarky, and often degrading. Training stops shortly after the first two weeks with smaller details never mentioned (I.e "preferred methods") which leads to annoyed coworkers. The first few months for new employees is difficult, often times walking on broken glass due to short staff and the irritation of said coworkers.

Many customers are often verbally abusive, and never actually read the menus, so be prepared to have to re-explain everything.

Besides all this, the workplace is great, food's tasty, tasks are simple, and the majority of the customers are fantastic!

But again to reintegrate the main issue, most of the Booster Juices hire those with a minimal effort (whereas you pick up their slack), easily irritable senior staff, or those inbetween trying to enjoy the job and give great service.
Fast paced environment
Booster Juice is always moving with new promotions new products. There may seem like a lot to know, but once you are in the job it is quite easy. The hours are flexible to your schedule.
Interacting individuals
Not to bad. The workers were responsible for their duties in the working environment. Peaceful workplace for a perfect candidate. Everything was organized in proper manner and would love to work again there.
Productive and I am happy to have a good rapport with the customers.
In Booster Juice, the owner is very supportive and accommodating. I enjoy interacting with customers and learning to deal each of them. Since most of my duty hours, I am working alone, I learned to manage my time from cashiering , making the smoothies to serving the customers.
productive and fun place to work at.
It is very fun to work here. there are many things one can learn especially how to interact with customers and keep them satisfied. Furthermore,you get to make connections with a wide number of people.
Good summer job
My first job and it was very good experience, staff was lovely and the atmosphere was always great. My job as a crew member was to make smoothies and clean and it was a very good job.
You will do duties outside of your job title. Great opportunity to learn more and spread your wings in other areas of the business
Working at the Head Office has its rewards. You need to be a team player and contribute to other departments of the business. Fun environment most of the time.
Pros
free smoothies, working with great people.
Cons
time management is sometimes out of your control. many tasks last minute.
Very fast paced and competitive atmosphere
This job had a lot of ups and downs. Many people were not fond of management, I, however, had no problems. It was extremely fast-paced which made the days go by fast but it was also very stressful at times.
Pros
Free food during shift, 50% off, some great regulars and staff, very flexible scheduling
Cons
Working alone for entire days at a time, understaffed at times, closing by yourself at night downtown, some staff were very cliquey
not a great place
did not have a fun experience working here felt at time being excluded from others. Constantly were running out of things causing a major inconvenience to customers.
good
it was a good place, hours were good, schedeules were flexible, good pay, and amazing environment with the staff. customers and working environment was great,
Great student job
- nice people to work with
- good management, understanding

- flexible hours

- long shifts

- can sometimes get quite busy, but usually manageable

- must be able to stand for long periods of time

- great job for students to learn customer service and basic workplace skills
Fun and fast-paced
Easy job that you can easily learn in a month,you get to work with different culture (diverse), Usually busy and stressful on some days. Fellow workers are nice and kind enough to help you when you're struggling
Fun Workplace
One of my favourite jobs to ever work. The staff I had was incredible, making it easy to come in and do my job, while also having a good time being there. The environment was great and management was great as well. I loved every minute of working there.
They won’t pay you on time they won’t give you hours you should minimum get
They’ll expect you to do everything perfectly but won’t pay you on time, won’t give you enough hours and I would not recommend this place to anyone. Specially the Indian Owners of booster juice one should not work for them.
Booster Juice
Booster Juice is a really great work place, it is easy-going and simple but once summer hits it is really fast pace but bareable. Friendly staff and good working hours.
Great place to learn how to manage different customer situations. I learnt quite a lot from this company.

Great place to work, and the franchise truly believes in their products.
Awesome customer service job!
Great place to work if you enjoy customer service, though slow times can be a little boring and rushes make it a little hard to complete daily tasks, once you find the groove of your specific stores peak/lull times its an absolute blast!
Environmental good
A good experience, learn new skills. Learn how to deal with problems.
Good job
Easy, made good friends. The smoothies are delicious. Hours are pretty bad though, very slow paced job, especially in winter. Would suggest to a friend