Booster Juice Employee Reviews

Excellent experience!
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON17 May 2018
I have worked at two different locations for Booster Juice. The first was for 1 year at the Pen Center mall, and the second for the duration of a school year at Brock University. In terms of pay and hours it was a typical minimum wage job. The work place atmosphere was wonderful, everyone there wants to work hard and hope for the best of there teammates. The only difference was the management. The first location were young kids, not much older than myself, who had never run a business before so there were some understandable hiccups. The location at Brock University was managed by a seasoned team of operations.
Pros
A free Smoothie
Unfit work environment
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON16 May 2018
the space you work in is so small and there is no air conditioning so it gets super hot and the managers dont care about their employees unless they are culturally similar
working in a table tennis court
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Camrose, AB15 May 2018
a fast paced environment
Training of new staff
Deals with catching the balls
And helping them count the scores
And also giving towels to players who need it
Pros
Friendly smile
Cons
I don't care about working late
Fun and productive work place.
crew member (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON15 May 2018
As a team member of Booster Juice I would say that we tend to give the best costumer service. We work as a team and the environment help us to make a good job.
Pros
Free smoothie per shift.
Cons
We don't get 15 min breaks
Not worth it for the bad management and low pay
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC14 May 2018
The first manager I had was very nice, understanding, and laidback. However, once management changed the new owner was not very friendly to the staff and was very strict about rules. This resulted in an extreme shift in the work atmosphere from a happy to a stressful workplace. Most of the staff there was pretty friendly and young, so it was a fun environment for a first job, although most of the staff has changed since then due to the management change. Shifts would range from 4-8 hours and would often change from week to week. Most of the time people would work their shifts without taking any breaks, however breaks were allowed. The pay is good for a first job (minimum wage), but very little room for growth as I was there a significant time and only got one small raise. Overall, the experience is very dependent on the management and the staff at the time.
Pros
Free drinks, coworkers
Cons
Poor management, bad pay
Active and Friendly Environment to work in
Food Server (Current Employee) –  Mount Pearl, NL8 May 2018
My manager/owner has been the best out of all my job experiences so far. He is more than accommodating for all staff at my location and goes out of his way to make sure you have everything you need. It's a generally healthy environment to work in and it's easy to get to know the products because you can try them all as samples after people order them. You learn to give your own opinion as well as what other customers have said to you about certain products to then help future customers. A very enjoyable place to work.
Pros
Nice customers
Cons
Some heavy lifting on freight days/Busy summer rushes
Fun and comfortable work environment
Key Holder and Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON4 May 2018
I have worked at Boosterjuice for over three years now and love it! Management is very understanding and the workplace culture is comfortable and fun. You work with great people.
Worst company ever
Former warehouse supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 April 2018
The worst company ever. The management shouldn't work as management. They make booster juice name bad. Worked there for 2 months to get the new building setup and let me go for no reason.
Ok summer job, but short hours and negative management.
Food Service Attendant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC27 April 2018
I worked here throughout the summer last year and it was my first official job. I was really excited and enjoyed it at first but found the hours to be very disappointing. If you are looking for a low key job, this would be for you...I mean you will get around 12 hours a week, generally working 4-5.5 hour shifts with no break. I personally found the management at the store I was working at to be split, one manager was very encouraging and the other to pick out every little thing you are doing wrong and you could never do anything right in their eyes. Also, you generally do not work with other coworkers other than the managers which does not make for the best experience. Overall, it was alright, but be careful of what you are signing up for
Pros
Free smoothies, short hours, flexible scheduling
Cons
Negative management, short hours, no breaks, and no interaction with coworkers
Very Boring
Part time Worker (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON26 April 2018
Well where I worked the manager are very rude and make the other workers do lots of work while they stand and chat. They get paid more for literally nothing.
Fun job to gain customer service skills
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK26 April 2018
The job is easy, fun and perfect for a high school student looking to enter the work force. This job is perfect for money management skills, learning how to deal with general public and also how to be a team-player.
Pros
Free smoothies
Cons
Minimum wage
Safe and Friendly Environment
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 April 2018
Very safe environment
Dealing with client issues/concerns
Gained better management skills
Learning to be more patience
Working well under pressure
Decent job besides management
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Sherwood Park, AB23 April 2018
Typical day working at booster juice included prepping veggies/other foods, serving customers, and creating smoothies in new and creative ways along with basic daily duties.
It's a nice place to work in for beginners.
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Sherwood Park, AB20 April 2018
The management is easy to talk to and they are always flexible with their staffs, they appreciate the efforts and hard works of their employees. It is a nice place to start your first job in especially if you are a student.
Decent
Barista (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 April 2018
It's fast paced, very fun! Management is very relaxed, great learning opportunities and great customer interactions. The team is great, it's easy to work in and hours are great.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON17 April 2018
Great company to work for!! The trainer is just AMAZING, very knowledgeable, collected and selfless. Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated.
Not a good place to work
Beverage Specialist (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON5 April 2018
I quit Booster Juice because the manager would sexually harass me and make me feel beyond uncomfortable, his managers would refuse to do anything about the problem. I did learn that the manager was fired in his previous job.
Pros
I free smoothie every shift
Cons
They would always call me last minute to come in to cover shifts for people.
A fun and exciting workplace
TEAM MANAGER (Current Employee) –  North York, ON26 March 2018
Working at a booster juice comes with a lot of responsibilities that one must be able to handle all at once. The people are great and are willing to help you out and succeed.
Amazing
All around (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 March 2018
It’s been a great experience working at tim hortons. The good thing about it is it is very busy that you won’t notice the time and it is really fast. I enjoyed working with my team and sharing moments with my customers. I called it amazing because that’s what out team at Tim Hortons called.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Long hours, very strict
Fun workplace
Union Food (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 March 2018
I work at Booster Juice for 2 years and it's been a great experience to be in that company. I learned mostly of my skills at Booster Juice. Management are very generous to us and very friendly. Our workplace is very fun and I work very comfortable with different people with different culture. The hardest part of the Job is the non-stop line because it's located at Union Station and the most enjoyable part of the Job are the moments I shared with my co workers and customers.
Pros
50 % discount
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Booster Juice. Our community is ready to answer.