BookJane Employee Reviews

Amazing services
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON6 September 2018
Bookjane has amazing services to go along with their amazing environment. At Bookjane, they treat you like family rather than a coworker. The services the provide is one of the best by far and is an amazing impact to the society. I highly recommend this service and business.
Really good experience for the future
Supply Early Childhood Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 January 2018
- working with children
- learning how they develop
- play based activities
- shadowing RECEs
- Learning everyday with different childcare centres
Pros
more experience
Cons
shifts are hard to find within schedule especially if you're in school
Great, flexible and productive side job to have as a caregiver!
Registered Early Childhood Educator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 January 2018
I really enjoy working for BookJane as a caregiver/Registered Early Childhood Educator! I get to set my own schedule that works for me and work in different centres and with different clients. I get to utilize my knowledge and skills as well as to learn from staff members and clients I've been working with.
Pros
-flexible work schedule, opportunities to expand your professional network, and may land a permanent job
Cons
-pay by hours you work for, no guarantee of job security
No work
PSW (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 November 2017
This company advertises there is work and there isn't. Never get called for any work. Never get called to train at new facilities. Been signed up for months and still haven't worked one day.
Don't rely on Bookjane, find another PSW job. Not worth the time and effort with this company.
Pros
Cons
poorly managed, no work, place is a joke
BookJane Caring About Us
BookJane ECE (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 March 2017
I love working for BookJane, great team. The pay is higher than what I make Full Time. Working 30-40 hr per week.

I have a flexible schedule I work when I want to. Thanks BookJane team
Pros
Income, Pay
bookjane cares about their caregivers
Personal Support Worker (Current Employee) –  East York, ON4 March 2017
i've been working as a psw for many years now for different companies and agencies and i've never worked for a company that takes such good care and puts in the effort to make sure all caregivers are engaged and comfortable with their shifts. they provide constant feedback to help me grow. i especially like their monthly contests, incentives and referral program to make more money and win prizes. really makes me feel like i'm part of the team. thank you bookjane team!
Pros
incentives, bonuses, contests and prizes
Flexible schedule and high pay
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 March 2017
They offer high pay with flexible schedules. App is easy to use and customers are always friendly. The head office team is great to work with and provides quick responses.
Pros
High pay, flexible schedule
Great Place to Work
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 March 2017
BookJane offers many different shifts and they will easily work with your schedule and availability! The centres are fun to work at and their scheduling team is very friendly.
Love it!
Early Childhood Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 March 2017
I have been a part of BookJane for nearly a year now and it's been great! The use of technology makes it simple and easy to pick up shifts and everyone is so friendly and kind. When I walk into daycares, I hear nothing but good things about BookJane and how they enjoy receiving our teachers :)
Great for part-time work
Early Childhood Assistant (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON1 March 2017
Book jane allows me to work when I want to. It is good for me because i have other job which is casual work. It fits with my schedule very good. I like working here very much.
They r starting on Calgary it's not settled
Health Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Calgary21 February 2017
They r starting a new branch in Calgary the hours are not good u can get 3 days work in a week if u lucky or 1 day the hours r not good its on call work may be they will be more when they settle make a branch in Calgary
Flexible schedule, Enjoyable work!
ECE (Current Employee) –  Toronto21 February 2017
I can choose when I want to work, where I want to work. The scheduling team is very friendly. The talent manager is very prompt with feedback for me to grow as an early childhood educator. And I just love working with the kids! It's all about the kids!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BookJane. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3