BonLook Employee Reviews

Good company to work for. Very low possibility to grow within the company
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Ontario15 March 2019
Company is growing way too fast. Should pay a bit more attention to existing employees instead of constantly hiring new ones. Not too generous about the pay, but good place to start with.
Great Company not management
Team leader of customer service representatives (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 January 2019
Great Company not so great management, the location is great except for parking. If it wasn't for management the company would be a really great place to work at.
Pros
Paid breaks
Cons
Hard to find parking
fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON21 January 2019
This was a fun place to work! learned a lot while working here. small company as it newly has ventured to offline shoppers. Location i worked at needed more staff specifically optician.
Pros
deals on glasses, happy work environment
Cons
short staffed, head office does not communicate efficiently with management
Horrible company to work for!!
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ON14 July 2018
Hardly any training. Optician smoked heavy and would stink up store with his smoke odour. Optician was even rude to customers in store. He had no diploma hanging in store and was suspended on past.
Pros
New store
Cons
The lab would mess up oders delaying orders.
New and Fresh
Manager (Current Employee) –  London, ON19 March 2018
BonLook is a new company that sells their own frames for very low prices. BonLook reflects the true cost of frames and lenses instead of marking up prices. Nice alternative to the overpriced eyeglass companies.
Pros
Relaxed work environment.
Cons
Stylish and fun place to work
Stylist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 January 2018
Love working at Bonlook the company is great alongside my management team, more hours would be nicer. Customers are great to work with and a very open and friendly environment.
Too retail minded
Licensed Optician Bonlook Rideau (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON12 December 2017
Schedule fully booked and Customer service adding in more appointments
Customer service not trained properly and having patients come in for their glasses when Optician is not available. Causing rude and angry customers with the staff on hand.
Being the only Optician and Bonlook wanted me to work every Saturday. When I was hired I was told that a part time Optician would be hired and that I would be able to work every second Saturday.
Bonlook made promises that it didn't keep.
Helping out customers that are upset with the Optician's hours, I worked 40 hours a week and it still wasn't enough.
Customers don't understand that there are legal regulations that we must follow.
I enjoyed the coworkers that I worked with