Bond Consulting Group

Bond Consulting Group Job security & advancement reviews

Canada11 reviews

Clear
4.4Job security & advancement

Great place to apply your skills and gain new knowledge

As an SR&ED analyst/consultant in the medical field, my job puts me in contact with the top health care professionals across Canada. I have the opportunity to directly work with physicians, clinics, and research organizations to compile their claims. My role is split into three sections; client facing (where I interview clients about their research), technical writing (where I compose project write-ups describing the systematic investigations that were undertook), and financial (where I work with the clients and their accountants to maximize their claim value). This role is extremely engaging for those who like to challenge themselves and gain new skills. There is a steep learning curve, however, if you put in the work you can advance your career quickly. Management is supportive and the workplace culture is overall a positive one. The hardest but most enjoyable part of the job is having to learn a niche industry. I enjoy the people that I work with and genuinely look forward to going into the office.

Pros

Room to advance career, gift cards, free company lunches/dinners, flexibility, supportive team

Terrible company

Just stay away if you value having good management and a proper career, the management expect you to work overtime with no extra pay, constantly berate you, will not let you have a life outside of work.

Insights into Bond Consulting Group

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Fair pay for job

Great Environment with Opportunities for Growth and Development

Bond Consulting is a great environment to work in. The office is open and comfortable, and the team is supportive and very helpful. The company is growing quickly so there are lots of opportunities for growth and development. The leadership team cares about their people and demonstrates this on a daily basis.

Just amazing

It is just incredible place to work at. Clean and spacious office, comfortable work stations, amazing colleagues and superb corporative culture. Peers and management are kind and supportive. No unnecessary pressure, though all services are kept at unprecedently high standard / level. Free parking.

Pros

Schedule, methodology, training, career prospects. The Presedent, Ms. Julia Bond is an endless sourse of inspiration.

Cons

No fast food restos around.

Great company, culture and team

Bond Consulting is the type of company that offers a great team environment, opportunity for learning and a place where your voice will be heard. The best part is, the opportunity to grow professionally, despite the size of the company. I started out as a business developer and now run the entire sales department, as the VP of sales. Hard work does not go unnoticed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bond Consulting Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement