Bond Consulting Group

Bond Consulting Group Culture reviews

Canada11 reviews

Clear

Great place to apply your skills and gain new knowledge

As an SR&ED analyst/consultant in the medical field, my job puts me in contact with the top health care professionals across Canada. I have the opportunity to directly work with physicians, clinics, and research organizations to compile their claims. My role is split into three sections; client facing (where I interview clients about their research), technical writing (where I compose project write-ups describing the systematic investigations that were undertook), and financial (where I work with the clients and their accountants to maximize their claim value). This role is extremely engaging for those who like to challenge themselves and gain new skills. There is a steep learning curve, however, if you put in the work you can advance your career quickly. Management is supportive and the workplace culture is overall a positive one. The hardest but most enjoyable part of the job is having to learn a niche industry. I enjoy the people that I work with and genuinely look forward to going into the office.

Pros

Room to advance career, gift cards, free company lunches/dinners, flexibility, supportive team

Just amazing

It is just incredible place to work at. Clean and spacious office, comfortable work stations, amazing colleagues and superb corporative culture. Peers and management are kind and supportive. No unnecessary pressure, though all services are kept at unprecedently high standard / level. Free parking.

Pros

Schedule, methodology, training, career prospects. The Presedent, Ms. Julia Bond is an endless sourse of inspiration.

Cons

No fast food restos around.

Insights into Bond Consulting Group

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Fair pay for job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bond Consulting Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement