Bond Brand Loyalty Employee Reviews

work life balance is not great and managers can't manage resources well
Senior Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 March 2019
Turn over is fast, new employees are struggling as there is no proper on boarding. Very disorganize everywhere and managers/ directors don't know how to manage career aspirations of each employees. No mentorship at all. One on one is always about projects not about the people who work hard for the company.

It is time to move on for me.
Pros
free parking, standard benefits, subsidized cafeteria, lots of events
Cons
mediocre salary, do as I say boss, undocumented business process, politics, no career path
Work Culture needs to be improved
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 January 2019
Good activations, however the culture and management show no involvement in your day to day, There is a lack of leadership and communication to Brand Ambassadors and management picks favourites
Pros
Good activation, good tech
Cons
bad work environment and tram culture
over worked/under paid
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 November 2018
- competitive environment
- work life balance non existent
- grossly under compensated
- cliquey environment
- Management needs alignment - one vision.
The People Are Great
Account Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 September 2018
Great place to begin your career. If you get in with the right people, then you're golden.

Some teams are better than others but overall the company needs to provide more support to their account teams.
Pros
People and Company Events
Cons
Not Much Support
Was fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON29 July 2018
I had a wonderful experience at Bond. Caring people, however it as poorly managed because there was no communication. I'm not quite sure as to why I am being forced to give you this summary though....

Cheers
Different culture, Multi tasks
MVC Developer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 May 2018
The single most magnificent point that stands out about BOND is its people.
Great culture & events (the culture truly cannot be replicated and is in the heart of everything we do)
A typical day in the workplace
Call Centre Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 May 2018
Bond's call center is very much welcoming as it is breathe-taking. The call center has more than just a desk for their employees to weep away through day by day, they have monthly events & prizes, daily specials in the cafetorium, as well as a wide-range of programs which could be looked into at anytime youlchoose.
Pros
Surprise lunches, deals & lengthy shifts
Cons
Strite policy on absences
Good company as a stepping stone
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 May 2018
Really enjoy the culture here. The work is stimulating, they have a great roster of clients and there is opportunity for cross training. They try to implement recognition and incentives which is better than a lot of companies. The compensation is notoriously unbalanced to the amount of work and responsibility.
Pros
Good culture
Cons
Compensation
enjoyable environment
Advocate Member Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 May 2018
it was a nice experience. learn a lot from my seniors but they do not value employees that much and the training given was not adequate you had to figure out yourself how to fix an issue
Pros
chill environment
Cons
almost no breaks
Great Place to Work
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 March 2018
Bond spends a lot of time and energy in training and development of all employees. Fun place to work as well. They hire lots of great, smart and hard working people.

Want to know more about Bond Brand Loyalty?

Ask a question
It is a great place to work a very lively atmosphere
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 November 2017
From working for a company which stays open to 12 midnight and has your schedule changed every week not to mention dress code was extra strict. This was like heaven the staff were down to Earth. The QA's were not extra strict this place is great to mention they have a cafeteria as well as places to eat out a plaza nearby to get food as well even a pool table to play pool overall enjoyed my time. I have seen my colleagues move up in terms of job and I probably would've done the same however because I wanted to go college I decided to stay at current position taking calls.
Pros
Dress code relaxed, Cafeteria, Pool table, Fixed hours
Cons
Peak hours can be a little daunting from time to time if you are handling calls
Great Company with some challenges.
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 October 2017
I've been with Bond now for four years and it's definitely been a ride (for the good). Started fresh out of school and managed to build my way up.

Lots of opportunity, but they definitely ask alot of their employees
Pros
GREAT Corporate culture
Cons
Expects alot from employees.
OK place to work
IT Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 July 2017
OK place to work, nice facility and cafeteria and meeting rooms and work space etc etc etc. Average pay and good life work balance. Lots of company events.
Great culture with serious growth needed with management development
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 May 2017
They do a good job of showcasing the culture, but Senior Management does not always embody the culture they preach.

The hardest part of the job would be finding your fit in the company with a manager who is eager to develop your skills to benefit the company versus their department.

The most enjoyable part of the job is working with great people and working on exciting client projects.
Pros
CEO and Executive Team, Exciting Clients, Great people to work with
Cons
Long hours, No employee appreciation or development, HR Team
Great place to work, fun work culture
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 May 2017
Working at Bond has been a very enjoyable experience. Its a great place to start a career, learn and grow. The people at Bond is what makes working there so great and the company throws great parties and events. Work culture is fun and collaborative and everyone in the building is like family.
Pros
Good benefits, Great work events
Cons
Low salaries
It is a fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Member Advocate) (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 February 2017
People at Bond are friendly and supportive.
Supervisors and Management ensure new recruits are well trained both in classroom and on-the-job
Fun culture, play hard, work hard
Account Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 January 2017
Fun culture, great people to work with, leader in Loyalty Marketing but difficult to find work/life balance. Expectation of long hours with no recognition or reward in the department I work in. May be different experience across company depending on sector leader.
Pros
Fun culture
Cons
Upbeat and positive work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 September 2016
My supervisor was constantly harassing the employees. It's pretty clear that people make their way up through favoritism. I liked the job but the management was a bit crooked. Other than that, the work environment was relaxed, upbeat and positive. Dealing with callers on the phone could be confusing because I never knew exactly what to do which forced me to ask my superiors a lot of questions.
Pros
Positive and relaxed work environment
Cons
Supervisor corruption
Office is super fun and they know how to party
Account Executive/Project Lead (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 September 2016
I can't deny that I had a lot of fun at Bond. I just wish they valued their employees who are worked to the bone a bit more. They do give you lots of time off, but telecommuting would be nice. :)
Look for other companies
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 September 2016
The work becomes stagnant very quickly. Other reviews talking about self marketing hit the nail on the head. If you are an efficient worker be ready for a lot of work with no compensation. The pay is a joke really.

The people and relationships you make here definitely are the two things that keep you here.
Pros
Relaxed office culture
Cons
Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bond Brand Loyalty. Our community is ready to answer.

Bond Brand Loyalty Reviews by Location