Bombardier Employee Review

A large variety of work.
Exec.Admin.Assistant/Analyst/Training Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario13 March 2014
The most enjoyable part of working for Bombardier is the fact that your day goes by extremely quick. With the large expansion of growth, the only set-back is that the growth is only amongst the operations of locomotive engineers, conductors and CSA's. There is no expandable growth amonst office staff.

Other Bombardier Employee Reviews

Nice place if you find the right group
Design Intern (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC24 April 2018
I was a designer who was given as much license and projects that I wanted --- which I blame on luck and effort. Some were great learning opportunities otherwise were grunt work, but my immediate managers ensured I didn't have too much grunt work, which I felt was quite different than I expected as an intern.

As an anglophone, I did not feel particularly welcome by upper management. My staff orientation in Quebec was in French, which meant I did not understand anything. Most upper management meetings were only in French so I felt fairly unwelcome.

Interactions with other people were good. Most people were supportive and I did not feel going to work was a chore. No real conflicts except the normal ones from working at a company whose purse was tightening.
Pros
Good work, good staff, lots of freedom to grow
Cons
Management did not care about anglos, some business decisions were avoided even though it had a long term financial benefit
Great place to gaine experience
Site Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 April 2018
I started within Bombardier it was a great place to start a carreer but given the negative media reputation it has had over the last while its not a place I would be comfortable staying at.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bombardier. Our community is ready to answer.