- Lots of disorganization. No clarity of job responsibilities
- Executives are action oriented, they don't take time to assess solution options and to assess risk. They make spontaneous decisions with unrealistic deadlines or logic and stress all workers out!
-No on-job training upon hiring
- Very bad culture. Lots of finger pointing, screaming, rudeness
- Lots of stress and pressure
- Most people are demotivated
- Advice: Think a lot before deciding to to work for Bombardier, especially Global 7000/8000 program since its development and is full of bad management practices.
good salary, good benefits
no training upon hiring, no clear responsibility, lots of process overlap between departments, lots of rudeness and unprofessional manners, negative culture