Bombardier

Bombardier Employee Reviews for Assembler

Found 16 reviews matching the search See all 2,792 reviews
well productivity and well known company with lots fun by Gym and yaga
Aircraft system assembler (Former Employee) –  Downsview, ON4 August 2019
The job and work culture is too good . But there is no security in job . lagging in F.O.D. management .That is the reason you can not planning for the future .
To many slackers
Aircraft Assembler (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 July 2019
It is a unionised environment and very difficult for people who want to work hard to be satisfied. There is a system in place that you need other workers to cooperate for your job to move forward, and too many of those people are too lazy to make that happen.
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
Too many lazy people
bombardier aerospace
Structural Assembler (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 May 2019
great place to work and grow . I worked as a assembler and enjoyed the learning process of aerospace. this place has a great invirioment to work and expand
Pros
great benifits
Cons
union
Good Experience But Bad Management
Aircraft Assembler (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 April 2019
Management have troubles placing workers in their right field and seniors don't have time to train new employees because of the unfair work load that management but on workers on a tight period of time.
Pros
All safety is provided
Cons
They take forever to give you tools and ask not to bring your own
Great Place
structural assembler (Former Employee) –  Dorval, QC23 November 2018
Excellent place to work in terms of salary and benefits. Evening and night shifts are often asked to work. Overtime help raise your base salary immensely.
N/a
Aircraft Assembler (Former Employee) –  North York, ON21 November 2018
The job allowed for training and provided the opportunity to do several different tasks rather than being too repetitive. Shift work can be challenging
New project in development
Structural Assembler (Current Employee) –  AAA Canada7 July 2018
Everyday I learn something new and love being a part of such a well established company, the people are amazing and very well qualified.
It is a great place to build my career and I feel proud working at the premises of Bombardier.
lack of compensation
Structural Assembler (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 December 2017
All the new hired personnel have higher per hour rate than me.
I really hope that we will be compensated more.
As I have a growing family I want to earn a better living.
Very fun and produtive day
Aircraft Assembler (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 July 2017
Very enjoying to be working at a company where the job is to make airplanes. I am very proud to go into work everyday knowing i am doing something that i enjoy doing.
Pros
well paid and benefits are great
production line
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 April 2017
I have been working on Bombardier's aircraft for almost my entire career. Every day we learned new things as we meet more experiences assemblers on the line, we have the opportunity to moved higher in the company such as becoming a method agents, quality control etc. Bombardier aerospace fits my personality as an effective worker.
competitive pay but not stable
aircraft assembler (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 April 2017
bad management, lack of care for employees and too many layoffs recently. Extremely unstable job and difficult to reach pension hours. Many alternative companies that are much more stable.
Loved working at Bombardier
Dash 8 Q400 Aircraft Assembler (Former Employee) –  Downsview, ON18 March 2016
I enjoyed working at Bombardier, the people are fantastic, friendly and eager to help. Unfortunately I was part of the layoffs.
Pros
Great Atmosphere
Cons
Layoffs
Only thing good is MONEY
Structure Assembler (Former Employee) –  Downsview6 May 2015
If you love money, then this place is for you. However, if you want more than that. Like appreciation, morale, family time. Not for you. This place has the worst management I've seen in my 10 years of aerospace experience. Nobody cares about how hard you work. They'll push you everyday to your limits. When they want you they will massively hire people. When the job is done. Massively layoff or fire people. 90% of the people there don't deserve to be there because of lack of experience. They are there because of connections. I've learned to find a job that you like and have people around you that appreciates you of what you do. Money becomes such a big thing in there you will eventually do 2-4 hours of overtime a day and weekends beacuse that's the culture there. Eventually lose your families and loved ones because you have no time to spend with them.
Pros
Good Pay and Benefits
Cons
Everything else
Good pay and benifits/ Bad management
Aeronautics Structural Assembler (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC15 January 2015
Co-workers and the jobs you do are great, management on the other is all about production... your supervisor is under so much pressure from the the top of chain that it all ends up going down the chain when things aren't done on time. When everything is going fine it's an awesome place to work, you learn a lot and get to work some cool jobs.
Pros
Overtime is generaly availible
Cons
Big company and your just a number
Learning
Structures Assembler (Former Employee) –  Montreal, Quebec15 July 2014
Well, during the time working in my ancients jobs, I've learned the we can talk about everything with everybody in your sector. That, in this field of work, you need always check about security and quality, I repeat always, that you are always learning something new, even with the more younger of your partners, always learn, always work hard and always keep your eyes and mind in the future, but always being humble.
Pros
Three Shifts of work
Cons
Na