Bombardier

Bombardier Employee Reviews for Electrical Assembler in Toronto, ON

A great place to learn
AAA Canada offers opportunity to individuals in the Aerospace field at any experience level, which is very good for first timers our of the school. If you're new to the industry, they'll train you.
Because the company has a relationship with Bombardier, there is a lot of opportunity to improve ones network in the aviation industry.

The work itself was a lot of fun if you enjoy Aircraft production and maintenance. The people are fun and enjoyable to be around making the day a lot easier and less stressful.
Pros
Great place to learn if you're new
Cons
Not that much opportunity
Good
Good work place good environment. Good managment. Over all everything there is good.
The work ethics the facility the work discipline all is good. I would recommend the company.
Fun work place
The best place to work. No job security. any time layoff. Worked on more than 150 aircraft. The most enjoyable job. I learned a lot about aircraft. 3rd largest aircraft company in the world.
non stop facility improvement
the next decade will turn this company into a people mover icon. acquire stocks now if you want to retire in freedom 50. twenty yrs from now, realization will crystal clear. nevermind the crystal ball.
Pros
employee, family & public events.
Cons
employee needs more drive.
Everything is great! I was lucky to work there.

The only drawback is that when the economic cycle is down there are layoffs. So unless one has good seniority (which only comes with time), the job security can be tenuous.

I hope that I get to work there again!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bombardier?