Bombardier

Bombardier Employee Reviews in Saint-Laurent, QC

Found 68 reviews matching the search See all 2,792 reviews
compétition interntionnal
Superviseur des opérations ligne finale (Current Employee) –  Ville Sainte Laurent, QC20 February 2020
plusieurs défis a relever, environnement compétitive
Good company, needs time to re-align
HEAD OF ENGINEERING (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC6 November 2019
The place is great overall with a lot of devoted people. The finace aspect of the company brings insecurities. They build excellent products and overall had a great experience
Poorly managed and short sighted
Logistics (Current Employee) –  St Laurent, Montréal, QC1 November 2019
Demotivating environment, direction has too ambitious almost impossible mandates. No job security. Cutting more and more resources. Management look everything as an expense rather than an investment; incredible loss of expertise; lack of sensitivity with those who still remain (believers); employees are block internally to advance in their careers. Not reccomend to work here.
Beau potentiel
Gestionnaire de projet Science de Vol Global 7500 (Former Employee) –  St Laurent, QC28 October 2019
Oui c’est exaltant de concevoir des avions mais à quel prix.

Par contre, de souffrir autant permet d’apprendre bcp. Une bonne école là ne pas fréquenter trop longtemps.
Corporate bullies
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC25 October 2019
Corporate bullies, employees do not feel safe so they live with how they are treated. Filing a complaint is almost impossible. HR does not protect the employees
a workstation and a happy work place if you arent located in a factory
Stock manager/ Logistics agent (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC3 October 2019
my job experience here was fruitfull and very nice but still it was depending on my work space :i served as a stock manager in a factory ,that wasnt pleasent with all the noise and the dust
but then later on due to a work injury i was transfered to a workstation in the main building and there it was fun and relaxing .
Bien et beau
Inspecteur Qualité (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC13 September 2019
Boucoups de stresse, vu la situations actuel l'horizon ou voir le bout du tunel devient impossible.
high expertise
Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC16 August 2019
Working as consultant, I've had opportunity to work in a team of Bombardier employees and i found very high expertise, teamwork and a very good environment.
Toxic Environment with Clueless Management
Engineering Professional (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC25 June 2019
Engineers are just worker ants to the company that has no idea what they are doing.
They work you to the ground and lay you off after without a thank you.
Benefits
Cons
Hours, management
Internship provided great learning experience
System Integration Intern (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC20 April 2019
The internship position allowed me to see how a large company like Bombardier works, and I got to learn a lot about aviation by shadowing other engineers. However, the work I had to complete was all very boring admin work or jobs that I felt i was given just to fill my time. It was not a very full-filling position.
Good salary and Benefits - if you survive the layoffs
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  St Laurent, QC6 April 2019
This company is badly managed and lays off multitudes of its workforce several times per year. Then hires them back. Then lays them off, Then hires them back. You know the drill...

It's run by old, rich white guys who give themselves bonuses every time they cut the workforce's livelihood and move production out of the country.

They offer good salaries and good benefits but lack long-term focus and vision. Everything is short-term (including the amount of time you'll spend there)

They adhere to a an outdated, white male military mentality and any modern, colored, female and/or civilian attempts to change the old boys' club culture will be met with stiff resistance and often harassment.

It used to be a prestigious place to work and you could build a full career there and retire with a great pension. Now, they have their hand out to the government for freebie money so often, it's become the place where you go only if you need a temporary job to tide you over until you find a better place that values your talent.
bien
Ajusteur assembleur (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent-du-Var (06)2 April 2019
tres respectable travaille organization management
typical day
Senior Methods Engineer Global7000 (Former Employee) –  St Laurent, QC1 April 2019
A typical day starts by a good morning to all my staff and direct labor employees.
my latest lessons learned is the union has a very strong presence causing major inefficiencies and financial struggles.
I like to work with a fair and firm management team to which has a great understanding of what we/they produce.
workplace culture should have clear roles and responsibilities. With a friendly, open door policy ( everyone is important).
The hardest part of the job is, leaving at the hour you promised your wife :-).
The most enjoyable part of the job is, being part of a motivated and productive team.
Pros
salary
Cons
strong union
Company Culture has been lost
SENIOR AVIONICS SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC1 April 2019
Was a great place and will again be a great place just the pain to transform is hurting the overall business. Time will turn it around and it will be a great place again.
Pros
The challenges and goals
manque de flexibilité en temps personnel pour l'employé
Mécanicien pré-vol (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC25 November 2018
0 flexibiblité pour des congés sans solde!
Manque d'écoute des employés!
Exigences de production parfois maladive et au détriment de la qualité et de la logique!
Performance sur papier(graphiques) plus importante que tout!!!
Pros
Salaire
Cons
Management intermédiaire déconnecté des employés
rien a declarer
Supply Chain Analyst (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC18 September 2018
haut volume de travail
culture d'entreprise challenge
besoin de vitamines!
Pros
communication
Cons
systeme d evaluation
environnement de travail très propre et productif
Superviseur de production (Former Employee) –  St Laurent, QC4 September 2018
la culture en l'aéronautique est vraiment différente de ce que j'ai connu et m'a appris d"être plus rigoureux avec les employés .
Great Workplace
Student - Contracts, Specialized Aircraft (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC28 August 2018
When I was an employe at Bombardier, I had the opportunity to work along side great colleagues who guided me and taught me what its like to work in a business so prestiges like Bombardier Aerospace. Working at Bombardier, taught me different life skills and how to be a future business man. I gained a lot of experience in this job, I was given proper guidance to succeed in this field. Some of the tasks given were challenging, but at the end, I was able to complete each task properly.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
Lots of work
Environnement de travail agréable
ACHETEUR FINITIONS INTERIEURES (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC20 August 2018
Bonne ambiance avec les équipes
Horaires chargés mais respect de la vie familiale
Pros
Avantages sociaux
Cons
courtes pauses diner, 40h semaine, lieu des usines
Productive Fun and great learning experience
Test Preparation and Support Engineer (Intern) (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC7 August 2018
Great staff, fun team and amazing work.
Lots of paper work, but great management and supervisor.
Lots of feedback on my work
Some times On-call for testing and travelling to test rigs.
Travelling was the most enjoyable part of my work.
Pros
great team, supervisors and learning environment
Cons
on-call, job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bombardier. Our community is ready to answer.

41.1K