Very professional and standard. Not too long of a process and they asked questions I expected to hear.
You have to pass a number of aptitude tests along with 2 different interviews.
Focused on both technical and the corporate culture
Eloborate and friendly.
- Why did you leave your job at Bombardier?10 people answered
- What would you suggest Bombardier management do to prevent others from leaving?6 people answered
- Does Bombardier allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?4 people answered
- Is it a good work place to for interns, or are they ignored?4 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Bombardier?3 people answered
- Is Bombardier a good place for minorities?3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Bombardier?3 people answered
- What is Bombardier sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?3 people answered
- What is the dress code at Bombardier?3 people answered
- Does Bombardier require background check?3 people answered