Bombardier is poorly managed company. With end of corporate welfare by Federal government it's very difficult for Bombardier to survive.
Due to poor planning and incapable management the production costs are too high.
In my estimate the labour costs to assemble a Global 7500 aircraft is same as A380.
Bombardier employees cannot do it right first time. Parts / assemblies are installed , removed, reinstalled on air crafts because workers lack the required skills.
Depends on government funding!!!
Regarding the Thunder Bay plant i feel the future is bleak. I'm already looking for my next job/career.
Regarding Bombardier as a whole I do not believe they will ever be a real force in industry being managed as they are.
- Why did you leave your job at Bombardier?10 people answered
- What would you suggest Bombardier management do to prevent others from leaving?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Bombardier?5 people answered
- Does Bombardier allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?4 people answered
- Is it a good work place to for interns, or are they ignored?4 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Bombardier?3 people answered
- Is Bombardier a good place for minorities?3 people answered
- What is Bombardier sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?3 people answered
- What is the dress code at Bombardier?3 people answered
- Does Bombardier require background check?3 people answered