Boeing Distribution Services Employee Review

View all Boeing Distribution Services reviews

A fair balance of fun and work
Material Handler Kitting Department (Current Employee) –  Burgess Hill, West Sussex22 February 2019
I have always found working here to be very average. I find a lot of faults with health and safety but these are beginning to be addressed.
People are not managed fairly in some instances leading to a workforce that is confused and problematic. This is why I am looking elsewhere.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Poor Health and Safety

Other Boeing Distribution Services Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to be
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Paramus, NJ13 August 2019
Our day started by replying to all the emails. I was only 3 months at Boeing so my training was not as intensive as I would it have love it to be.
My supervisor was extremely helpful when it came to teach me new things
The hardest thing was not being able to help more cause I was new
I enjoy my time at Boeing Distribution, everyone in the office was cheerful and helpful
Good place of employment with many perks
Forward Stocking Location (FSL) Leader (Current Employee) –  Carson, CA21 May 2019
Good steady job with average pay. High paced and results driven focus on all teams. Benefit is bonus if goals are met. Continuous education is offered, they will pay for you to go to school. Benefits offered are some of the best, eg Medical, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance.
Pros
Bonuses, Paid Education
Cons
Advancement is limited

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boeing Distribution Services. Our community is ready to answer.