Body Energy Club's Full-Time Employee Benefits (after 3 month probation period):
- A rewarding and supportive company that promotes & supports growth, and nourishes individuality
- Extended Health Benefits (Health, Dental, A.D.D. etc.)
- Volunteer Time Off Program
- Bonus Eligibility
- Casual Neat Attire
- Education Reimbursement
For all team members at any time of employment:
- In-Store Discount (for part-time and full-time employees)
- One free smoothie per shift
- Amazing co-workers
- Healthy & clean working environment
We thank you for your feedback. We want to debunk some information regarding break policies at Body Energy Club:
We full adhere to the BC Employment Standards Act. All of our team members have schedule breaks and they do not work more than 5 consecutive hours without an opportunity for a break.
As always If you have any concerns, questions or ideas, please feel free to contact your direct supervisor.
How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Body Energy Club? What are the steps along the way?
It was about a 1 week process for me of sending my resume over to body energy club, getting an interview with one of the managers and being able to come in the next week and start my smoothie making!