BODY BLUE Employee Reviews

Fashion Fun
wardrobe stylist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 October 2017
Working at Body Blue definitely kept me busy because there were two different locations, on opposite ends of downtown Toronto (I worked at both). The fashion was fun, the people were great, and I enjoyed my time there.
Satisfying work conditions
Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 July 2017
Messy and unorganized, unfriendly work environment, no source of either intrinsic or extrinsic rewards. Very basic work, we came to work, did our job, and went home.
Cute boutique offering a variety of designer business/casual apparel
Full-time Sales & Stock (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 January 2017
Body Blue is for the individual who thoroughly enjoys sales and working closely in a boutique environment with both clientele and staff.
The management team is very helpful in assisting with sales training and the preferred approach as per company standards. With the job entailment mostly being about sales figures, you are required to perform.
The owner is a little bit intimidating and as he runs the business he expects his staff to act exactly as he demands, when selling and in every other manner.
Pros
hands on training, nice clothing, building clientele relationships
Cons
high pressure, lack of creative expression
Productive Workplace with a great atmosphere
QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 November 2015
Body Blue Inc. had a very fun environment. I was always excited to go to work. The co-workers were always kind and helpful, and managers were always willing to help with open arms. Throughout my years at Body Blue Inc. I was able to learn new things such as, product safety and working with heavy machinery.
productive, time consuming, worked with many amazing people from different cultures and places.
line worker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 June 2014
A typical day at work would include prepping lines for the days job and products, filling the lines with hard working and sociable people who make the workplace an enjoyable but safe environment, they manage to keep things working at a good steady pace and have a clean warehouse/factory. i was usually the guy who loaded and filled the box's, and prepped them for shipping and transferring them as i'm a young but fit so i didn't mind, but also didn't like doing it consistently as there was not that many fan to keep cool its a very warm facility. the co-workers as i said are great people and helped me through the day as we also got close in the workplace relationship. the hardest part of the job was when the lines would fill up i was the one to always bounce back and fourth and sometimes we would be short of people so id have to do a little extra work but that didn't bother me as much as the running around but i got through it and enjoyed my job, i learned how some products were made first hand and that people work really hard and as a team to get things done as it was a team effort, i also learned how deodorant was produced and make as well as well as the stages it and our other products had to go through its a very interesting short but intriguing.
The most enjoyable part of work was knowing that i could talk to my co-workers about anything and they seen me as a young adult and not a child and everyone treated everybody with equal respect as everyone had differences but set them aside aswell as working in a new environment and getting to know different job duties and requirements.
  more... the most enjoyable day was when my lead came up to me and said "we need you" i felt great i almost felt like a super hero at work, that was the best day but hardest working day at that.  less
Pros
on birthdays wed have free lunch's and had a tv to watch sports and the news, aswell as got to meet an learn about different cultures.
Cons
worked for a temp agencie, so i wouldn't get as many hours as id like to, no more full days, some days i would get sent home early, meanwhile when i started i was working the full time, afternoon shift
It was a productive job while it lasted.
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 January 2014
I was looking for a full-time job so I got referred to an Agency and they found me a manufacturing job as a line worker. I enjoyed it for the time that it lasted, but I found myself very bored and tired at the end of the day, it wasn't an active enough job for me. The greatest part was the people, I was in fact the youngest but they admired my will to work and the way I'd always ask questions if I wanted to make sure not to do something the wrong way.
the company is ok
Chemist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 October 2013
I was a full time position there which means 40hrs per week, my co workers are very good team player and communication skills are very good, I have learned how to communicate with all team members every day.
Co-workers
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, Ontario18 May 2013
My co-workers were very polite and nice, and always tried to make after work plans like play floor hockey, they have great personalities and are really helpful.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Low oppourtunity for advancement
No fun for employees
Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Malton, Ontario8 August 2012
I learned to Cap Bottles on a running line, End of line pilling up on a skid, Management was not very good to employees, some of the Co workers were good but one supervisor was really really Rude with employees, the hardest part is throwing garbage out in the Bins in the winter time, the enjoyable part was the dinner time.
Pros
free personal care products.
Cons
long hours of standing no sitting at all.