Bockstael Construction

Bockstael Construction Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews
Typical day starts at 7:30am and ends at 4:30pm with work in the evening. The culture is respectful. The projects were varied and interesting. The people were friendly.
I thought this was a good company when I started but I was wrong. When your told your doing a good job every day then get the call to go to the office and told your laid off. Then get punted from the work site like a bum. The co workers were nice to work with at lease.
Overall it was a good place to work. The owner provided many "perks" (free lunches, gift cards etc) to employees. Staff and family were invited to holiday brunch and children were supplied gifts
In a typical day of work at Bockstael construction i would arrive at work 30 minutes early and begin to plan my days activities, upon starting my day i would consult with my supervisor as well as other trades to find out their plans for the day so as not to have conflicting activities that might hinder the days productivity, then delegate tasks to keep my self and other employees busy throughout the day.