Bock North America

Bock North America Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
2.7Job security & advancement

OK Work, Paid Breaktime, No advancement

The work is not too hard but fast. Lots of temps to deal with. In the four and a half years I got no real raise (one for shortening the break time) ended up getting 40 cent more an hour. Other co-workers that were there for many years longer then me told me it was their first raise since their start at bock. Otherwise it's an OK place to work at.

Pros

Paid Breaktime

Cons

No Advancement

Zero Job Security

They will lure you in from a good job by promising advancements in your career and growth within the company but don't be fooled. The Director of Engineering has never worked anywhere outside Bock and has zero knowledge of Manufacturing Environment. Save your career by not joining Bock. - Project Manager

work place

I was fired because, I received a brain injury, would never ever recommended anyone to work there, the moment you get injured you are fired. DO NOT WORK HERE.

It was an awesome place to work, fast paced and keeps you on your toes and the people i worked with were great people

Bock was the first job I ever had that I enjoyed and actually loved doing. I loved the fast pace and the fact that there was always a new parts. Also the variety of different things to do in a shift was awesome made it so you could never be bored. Loved the over time. I left for personal reasons just over 10 years ago now. Ive applied to work there again in hopes i would get the chance but not seeming to be so. Thats ok though it was and still to this day is the job i loved the most :-)

Pros

Cons

HR and Management are a little less understanding to life circustances and giving second chances

Great, busy place to work.

Something different every day. New opportunities, especially with new products being introduced. So much potential but it will take a while to change culture and reduce waste.

Pros

Freedom to make own decisions

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bock North America. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7Job security/advancement