Bock North America

Bock North America Employee Reviews for Machine Operator

Decent pay, long hours, friendly co-workers

Worked there over the summer on night shift. Other people working there were friendly. Lot's of mandatory overtime. Minimum wage pay. A solid job if you don't mind working hard.

Pros

Nice people, stable job

Cons

Long hours, minimum wage pay mostly

Friendly staffs I.e.seniors and supervisors

I love working at Bock North. People are friendly. My seniors and supervisors are very supportive. Parking space is not a problem. Location is on a bus route.

Very nice company.

Most people are friendly. The job keeps you on your toes. Fast paced. Supervisor listens when you have concerns about your job. I like straight shifts. Helps me make plans for family affairs.

Pros

Employee appreciation events. Free pizza.

Cons

Fast pace

It was an awesome place to work, fast paced and keeps you on your toes and the people i worked with were great people

Bock was the first job I ever had that I enjoyed and actually loved doing. I loved the fast pace and the fact that there was always a new parts. Also the variety of different things to do in a shift was awesome made it so you could never be bored. Loved the over time. I left for personal reasons just over 10 years ago now. Ive applied to work there again in hopes i would get the chance but not seeming to be so. Thats ok though it was and still to this day is the job i loved the most :-)

Pros

Cons

HR and Management are a little less understanding to life circustances and giving second chances

I work with really good people. Everyone is like family

A typical day at work involves checking multiple different parts on multiple different lines as per work instructions, training operators, answering questions about parts, scanning parts into system I learned how to manage my time wisely, stay organized and work efficiently in a fast paced environment. I love the workplace culture because I get to learn about many different cultures and life styles. The most enjoyable part of the job is training people

Pros

Good people

Cons

Low pay

working environment was cool and friendly

Work was pretty easy. i liked work over there. I leave that job because of my school schedule. Now, i am full time available but they do not have vacancy

Pros

factory was on bus route

Cons

they only give two breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bock North America. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7Job security/advancement