Bock North America

Bock North America Employee Reviews

OK Work, Paid Breaktime, No advancement

The work is not too hard but fast. Lots of temps to deal with. In the four and a half years I got no real raise (one for shortening the break time) ended up getting 40 cent more an hour. Other co-workers that were there for many years longer then me told me it was their first raise since their start at bock. Otherwise it's an OK place to work at.

Pros

Paid Breaktime

Cons

No Advancement

Bad management and worst people to work with

Few people think they own the place, But actually they don't. Egoistic people with lots of unwanted attitude. They handle there team badly, wont do any reviews. Will try to take every second of your life and will offer you pennies for it.

Pros

none at all

Cons

Bad management. Absolutely poor salaries.

Friendly staffs I.e.seniors and supervisors

I love working at Bock North. People are friendly. My seniors and supervisors are very supportive. Parking space is not a problem. Location is on a bus route.

Hot

Good place to work but very hot! The staff was nice and fellow employees.. Heat breaks needed more often, longer breaks.. Pay was decent.. …………………….//

worst place to work

if you can help it stay away i learned the hard way hr is awful safety hazards they just dont care bout temps horrible horrible and the supervisors there are so rude and ignorant

Very nice company.

Most people are friendly. The job keeps you on your toes. Fast paced. Supervisor listens when you have concerns about your job. I like straight shifts. Helps me make plans for family affairs.

Pros

Employee appreciation events. Free pizza.

Cons

Fast pace

Zero Job Security

They will lure you in from a good job by promising advancements in your career and growth within the company but don't be fooled. The Director of Engineering has never worked anywhere outside Bock and has zero knowledge of Manufacturing Environment. Save your career by not joining Bock. - Project Manager

Average place to work

Average place to work, lots of mandatory OT at least twice a month. Revolving door when it came to people. there for 2 years, let go and I quote "We are letting you go without reason and you get the 2 weeks pay" After 2 years that was how I was treated.

Pros

Most people were friendly

Cons

Revolving door saw hundreds come and go in 2 years.

worst place ever

if you wanna get bullied by staff and other shifts then by all means work here the staff and HR is by far the worst people i have ever met and lie like no tomorrow

Pros

nothing

Cons

everything

Decent pay, long hours, friendly co-workers

Worked there over the summer on night shift. Other people working there were friendly. Lot's of mandatory overtime. Minimum wage pay. A solid job if you don't mind working hard.

Pros

Nice people, stable job

Cons

Long hours, minimum wage pay mostly

work place

I was fired because, I received a brain injury, would never ever recommended anyone to work there, the moment you get injured you are fired. DO NOT WORK HERE.

It was an awesome place to work, fast paced and keeps you on your toes and the people i worked with were great people

Bock was the first job I ever had that I enjoyed and actually loved doing. I loved the fast pace and the fact that there was always a new parts. Also the variety of different things to do in a shift was awesome made it so you could never be bored. Loved the over time. I left for personal reasons just over 10 years ago now. Ive applied to work there again in hopes i would get the chance but not seeming to be so. Thats ok though it was and still to this day is the job i loved the most :-)

Pros

Cons

HR and Management are a little less understanding to life circustances and giving second chances

very busy

lots of overtime if you like working a lot but can be a very crazy place to work. everyone is always running around looking very frustrated or angry.

garunteed shifts

at bock they care about their rate of production they offer overtime treat their employees extremely fair they go above and beyond to make their employees feel comfortable

I work with really good people. Everyone is like family

A typical day at work involves checking multiple different parts on multiple different lines as per work instructions, training operators, answering questions about parts, scanning parts into system I learned how to manage my time wisely, stay organized and work efficiently in a fast paced environment. I love the workplace culture because I get to learn about many different cultures and life styles. The most enjoyable part of the job is training people

Pros

Good people

Cons

Low pay

flexible with work hours

Good place to work with flexible hours. Gets very hot in the summer. Lack of cleanliness is an issue. People are great to work with and the salary is good.

working environment was cool and friendly

Work was pretty easy. i liked work over there. I leave that job because of my school schedule. Now, i am full time available but they do not have vacancy

Pros

factory was on bus route

Cons

they only give two breaks

Great, busy place to work.

Something different every day. New opportunities, especially with new products being introduced. So much potential but it will take a while to change culture and reduce waste.

Pros

Freedom to make own decisions

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bock North America. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7Job security/advancement