Bock North America

Bock North America Employee Reviews

Canada16 reviews
Hot
Good place to work but very hot! The staff was nice and fellow employees.. Heat breaks needed more often, longer breaks.. Pay was decent.. …………………….//
Friendly staffs I.e.seniors and supervisors
I love working at Bock North.
People are friendly.

My seniors and supervisors are very supportive.

Parking space is not a problem.

Location is on a bus route.
worst place to work
if you can help it stay away i learned the hard way
hr is awful

safety hazards

they just dont care bout temps

horrible horrible

and the supervisors there are so rude and ignorant
Very nice company.
Most people are friendly. The job keeps you on your toes. Fast paced. Supervisor listens when you have concerns about your job. I like straight shifts. Helps me make plans for family affairs.
Pros
Employee appreciation events. Free pizza.
Cons
Fast pace
Zero Job Security
They will lure you in from a good job by promising advancements in your career and growth within the company but don't be fooled. The Director of Engineering has never worked anywhere outside Bock and has zero knowledge of Manufacturing Environment.

Save your career by not joining Bock.

- Project Manager
Average place to work
Average place to work, lots of mandatory OT at least twice a month. Revolving door when it came to people. there for 2 years, let go and I quote "We are letting you go without reason and you get the 2 weeks pay" After 2 years that was how I was treated.
Pros
Most people were friendly
Cons
Revolving door saw hundreds come and go in 2 years.
worst place ever
if you wanna get bullied by staff and other shifts then by all means work here the staff and HR is by far the worst people i have ever met and lie like no tomorrow
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Decent pay, long hours, friendly co-workers
Worked there over the summer on night shift. Other people working there were friendly. Lot's of mandatory overtime. Minimum wage pay. A solid job if you don't mind working hard.
Pros
Nice people, stable job
Cons
Long hours, minimum wage pay mostly
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bock North America?
work place
I was fired because, I received a brain injury, would never ever recommended anyone to work there, the moment you get injured you are fired.

DO NOT WORK HERE.
It was an awesome place to work, fast paced and keeps you on your toes and the people i worked with were great people
Bock was the first job I ever had that I enjoyed and actually loved doing. I loved the fast pace and the fact that there was always a new parts. Also the variety of different things to do in a shift was awesome made it so you could never be bored. Loved the over time. I left for personal reasons just over 10 years ago now. Ive applied to work there again in hopes i would get the chance but not seeming to be so. Thats ok though it was and still to this day is the job i loved the most :-)
Pros
Cons
HR and Management are a little less understanding to life circustances and giving second chances
very busy
lots of overtime if you like working a lot but can be a very crazy place to work. everyone is always running around looking very frustrated or angry.
garunteed shifts
at bock they care about their rate of production they offer overtime treat their employees extremely fair they go above and beyond to make their employees feel comfortable
I work with really good people. Everyone is like family
A typical day at work involves checking multiple different parts on multiple different lines as per work instructions, training operators, answering questions about parts, scanning parts into system

I learned how to manage my time wisely, stay organized and work efficiently in a fast paced environment.

I love the workplace culture because I get to learn about many different cultures and life styles.

The most enjoyable part of the job is training people
Pros
Good people
Cons
Low pay
flexible with work hours
Good place to work with flexible hours. Gets very hot in the summer. Lack of cleanliness is an issue. People are great to work with and the salary is good.
working environment was cool and friendly
Work was pretty easy. i liked work over there. I leave that job because of my school schedule. Now, i am full time available but they do not have vacancy
Pros
factory was on bus route
Cons
they only give two breaks
Great, busy place to work.
Something different every day. New opportunities, especially with new products being introduced. So much potential but it will take a while to change culture and reduce waste.
Pros
Freedom to make own decisions