Boathouse Employee Review

Absolutely terrible company
Visual merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC19 September 2013
I worked for boathouse for just under 6 months. To be honest, I can't believe I stuck it out for that long. Not only was my store manager incapable of doing her job correctly, efficiently, and on time, but everyone she trained had no idea what they were doing because the store manager didn't. This is the most unorganized company I have probably ever worked for. DO NOT APPLY. You will regret your life.
Pros
100% nothing
Cons
Unorganized, no communication, blamed for issues the manger should be responsible for

Other Boathouse Employee Reviews

Lead Hostess
Lead Hostess (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC11 April 2018
Great staff and good management... still super caddy. The washrooms were nice so were all the different locations. The job itself was a labour job but still super fun because of the staff.
Horrible Upper management does not care about workers
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON22 March 2018
Head office and all of the management don't care about how hard you work every single day, and how many long hours you out in. We went through 5 managers in less than a year, which made the work load even more stressful. Put in my own money to buy cleaning supplies for the store on numerous occasions. No one cares if your doing amazing they will still pick out the smallest flaw. Many times I was left short handed working alone for hours on ends. Payroll got messed up a lot and I still haven't seen that money back and it has been months. They don't own up to anything they do wrong.
Pros
nothing
Cons
hours, how your treated, management, organization, helpfulness

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boathouse. Our community is ready to answer.