The staff where I am now is great and easy to work with.
Lack of real world knowledge, trainers need training themselves, ever supervisor has power tripping complex disorders.
Staff.are not trained well.Because the people training them need training themsleves.no position is comfortable
Ruthless place to work management thinks they are doing the tenants a favour
Stressful Confusing Anger Looking behind your back all times
All different types of culture
High pressure everyday but good employee activities like olympics and breakfast which happens once a year.
Very friendly, co workers are like family
Fast base long hours woke in on call jobs
In the past - acceptable
Presently - absolute disorder and high stress
- If you were to leave Boardwalk, what would be the reason?6 people answered
- What are the working hours at Boardwalk?6 people answered
- Does Boardwalk require background check?6 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Boardwalk?5 people answered
- What benefits does Boardwalk offer?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Boardwalk? What are the steps along the w…4 people answered
- Is it all single positions or couples as well?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Boardwalk Rental Communities?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Boardwalk?4 people answered
- What would you suggest Boardwalk management do to prevent others from leaving?3 people answered