I feel I am ready to use my knowledge and experience in a higher level of property management.
Because there is no where to go but in your position. You are stuck where you are when you begin
No growth, bad boss and hypocritical management attitude
I was the only hvac mechanic with boardwalk in Edmonton. My supervisor was young and climbing the ladder, and had me help him with a cash job after hours which I never got paid for. If your up to training a plumber about hvac, getting paid 10 dollars an hour less than union rate, and having a disrespectful supervisor, as well as being comfortable working for a slum landlord, then this is the place for you. Also limited hvac supplier accounts to get parts.
Better opportunities in the same field were suggested to me , then i would consider in maybe pursuing those options
Poor management. Little employee rights
- What is the work environment and culture like at Boardwalk?10 people answered
- What are the working hours at Boardwalk?6 people answered
- Does Boardwalk require background check?6 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Boardwalk?5 people answered
- What benefits does Boardwalk offer?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Boardwalk? What are the steps along the w…4 people answered
- Is it all single positions or couples as well?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Boardwalk Rental Communities?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Boardwalk?4 people answered
- What would you suggest Boardwalk management do to prevent others from leaving?3 people answered