BNP Paribas Employee Review
Nice place to work and learn
Great place to learn as they challenge you and have high expectations. Not great for advancement or pay. Management is good, although you may encounter some confrontational people in the organization.
work-life balance, enpowered to manage your own work
slow advancement dictated by corporate policy
Was hired to do something and they tried to push other tasks without being compensated. Management is good with you as long as you bow down to all their expectations. the moment you say no to something the attitude changes. No wonder they have such a high enployee turnover
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at BNP Paribas. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 3,699 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about BNP Paribas
- Can you work remotely at BNP Paribas?2 people answered
- What are the perks offered by BNP Paribas?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at BNP Paribas?2 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at BNP Paribas?One person answered
- What are the working hours at BNP Paribas?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at BNP Paribas?One person answered
See all questions and answers