BMO Financial Group
View all BMO Financial Group reviews

BMO Financial Group

BMO Financial Group Employee Review

Ok

Ok job for entry level into the banking sector. Can be chaotic at times, salary less than other competitors. Management is not always taking the correct decisions to facilitate the operations and the functioning of the department.

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

Feeling of meaningless and isolation

After 8 months with BMO as a customer service representative, I have learned a few things. One of them being that productivity is favoured over client care, meaning that although they preach client satisfaction, they truly care more about statistics. Our specific statistics such as call time, hold time and after call work are constantly shared with the entire team to keep us updated on where we are throughout the day which is intended as motivation but is far more intimidating and embarassing even if long calls occasionally are out of your hands. Overall the pressure, lack of attention for customers and solitude of working from home just simply doesn't create a good work environment

Better than working at Desjardins

Just great overall so far , I've been working there for more than a year now and ive made a couple of friends and the pay is actually pretty good (around 23$/h) for customer service small business credit cards.

The worst place to be

BMO was my worst error in my entire life .please don’t waste your time. They will just suck you and then Throw you out to the garbage .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BMO Financial Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement