BMO Financial Group Employee Review

View all BMO Financial Group reviews

micro management is the word!
FSM (Former Employee) –  Edmonton AB23 September 2013
revenue, revenue, revenue! that is all that matters to the management (senior level and at branch level).
I used to pride myself on my customer service skills, however you have to report everyday (sometimes 3x/day) how many outbound calls made, how many appts booked, how many sales booked/appt. etc........
Great place to work if you are a shark or an aspiring "used car salesman"
Cons
extended hours, micro-management, horrible morale as everyone is fearful of keeping their jobs

Other BMO Financial Group Employee Reviews

Senior Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 April 2018
Good place to work. Bit behind in the technology side. Good management and job security. Good work life balance. Chances of advancement are limited. Overall good place to work.
productive an fun working place
Snr.Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC25 April 2018
The location I worked at was at Eaton center, so its the heart of downtown. My team occasionally scheduled a team lunch which helped to build a good working relationship.

I had one to one meeting with my manager every week to ensure we were on the same page.
Pros
coffee machine with lots of varieties and a well equipped kitchen
Cons
You have to come early inorder to get a work space

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BMO Financial Group. Our community is ready to answer.